GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Hi guys, Is it possible to create these two? Appreciate the help.

upload_2019-12-12_16-29-41.png

upload_2019-12-12_16-30-56.png

Hey men!

Could someone be able to transform me this with the words SIAN / JUGÀ / COURSA please?

No background and in two parts to allow me to change the colors of each one if possible?
If not, black and red would be cool!

Many thanks in advance!

logo-ville-de-Nice-2010-11-600x411.jpg

This one is already a SVG, maybe it's better for you.
But I would like to paint it in different colors like in the first one.

logo.svg

Don't need the sentence on the bottom, only the eagle and SIAN JUGÀ COURSA

Edit: don't know why it doesn't show, it's this one

Last edited:
Hey men!

Could someone be able to transform me this with the words SIAN / JUGÀ / COURSA please?

No background and in two parts to allow me to change the colors of each one if possible?
If not, black and red would be cool!

Many thanks in advance!

logo-ville-de-Nice-2010-11-600x411.jpg

This one is already a SVG, maybe it's better for you.
But I would like to paint it in different colors like in the first one.

logo.svg

Don't need the sentence on the bottom, only the eagle and SIAN JUGÀ COURSA

Edit: don't know why it doesn't show, it's this one

Here we go.....

Attachments

• logo-ville-de-Nice-2010-11-600x411.svg
    14.9 KB · Views: 12
  • logo-ville-de-Nice-2010-11-600x411_left.svg
    9.9 KB · Views: 11
  • logo-ville-de-Nice-2010-11-600x411_right.svg
    8.8 KB · Views: 11
Can someone please help. I have these 2 files which look like they're uploading fine but when I go to add them to a car they're all scrambled. Can someone else try and see if it's just my game that is acting odd or if there's something wrong in the files.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• ozera.svg
    15 KB · Views: 7
  • spots.svg
    11.3 KB · Views: 7
Can someone please help. I have these 2 files which look like they're uploading fine but when I go to add them to a car they're all scrambled. Can someone else try and see if it's just my game that is acting odd or if there's something wrong in the files.
Thanks in advance.
Can be from two nodes occupying the same coordinates. They look smaller like this.
nodes.png

Either find them all and delete one or just running them through SVGOMG seems to have fixed them. Make sure to use the link and not the jakearchibald version of SVGOMG as it has updates making some compressions incompatible with GTSPORT.

Attachments

• ozera.svg
    14.4 KB · Views: 8
  • spots-1.svg
    11.5 KB · Views: 10
Hi guys, Is it possible to create these two? Appreciate the help.

View attachment 872685

View attachment 872687
SVG files are made by defining all the edges of everything you see. The aged look of these logos have hundreds of flecks, along with the lettering it creates a huge amount of nodes. Far too many to make a nice decal. Do they have logo versions without the aged look? as they would be more practical for conversion.
However a scan and allot of auto simplifying can produce a decal, but they are of low quality, they may be usable if you are not to fussy.

Attachments

• joes.svg
    13.1 KB · Views: 10
  • joesgrads.svg
    13.4 KB · Views: 10
I did a quick look online and couldn’t find an image of it, I’m looking to replicate this car, only thing I don’t have is the “watch” on the front fender and hood. Wondering if someone could make that or find one, I looked on google but see anything. Will be going on the 81’ 911(930) Porsche
96CB7FF9-99D2-4116-9400-6B433939BE38.jpeg
55948A46-5AE5-46D0-A385-42AC2414C498.jpeg

Can be from two nodes occupying the same coordinates. They look smaller like this.
View attachment 872851
Either find them all and delete one or just running them through SVGOMG seems to have fixed them. Make sure to use the link and not the jakearchibald version of SVGOMG as it has updates making some compressions incompatible with GTSPORT.
Thanks, for that! I haven't made any decals for a few months and was using an old SVGOMG bookmark so that new one is very useful :)

Attachments

• DEATHWISHgrads.svg
    13.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DEATHWISHgrads2.svg
    13.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DW2.svg
    9.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DW2B.svg
    14 KB · Views: 7
  • DW3.svg
    14.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DW3B.svg
    14.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi all. I need some help with decals involving gradients if possible.

I've traced the ɛ̃fini logo from a png file in Inkscape, and need help with making the green part of the logo look metallic. The svg file is attached to this post.

The second file is a logo of the Singapore Police Force, which also involves gradients.

Singapore_Police_Force_crest.png

Here's a link to the Wikipedia page with the png logo.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• ɛ̃fini logo red fill.svg
    4.5 KB · Views: 12
Hi all. I need some help with decals involving gradients if possible.

I've traced the ɛ̃fini logo from a png file in Inkscape, and need help with making the green part of the logo look metallic. The svg file is attached to this post.

The second file is a logo of the Singapore Police Force, which also involves gradients.

Singapore_Police_Force_crest.png

Here's a link to the Wikipedia page with the png logo.

Thanks in advance!
Try this for the ɛ̃fini logo. The Singapore Police Force may take awhile longer.
Edit: adding the police one for @XSquareStickIt

Attachments

• fini logo red fill.svg
    5.7 KB · Views: 12
  • singapore police.svg
    15 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Got one here. Hopefully the file is OK. Let me know if you need another. :) Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• SuperB_Site-01.png
    SuperB_Site-01.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 10
Can someone get the rose/flower from the centre as a separate SVG with a mask version as well please? (Already got the flag by its self)

1200px-Derbyshire_flag.svg.png

Back