GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Hello .svg gurus. I am calling upon you once again. I've managed to remove the background from the following 3 images, but need them converted to the .svg format. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Megatech.png
    Megatech.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Quaker.png
    Quaker.png
    7 KB · Views: 12
  • Radio Contact.png
    Radio Contact.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 11
Hello .svg gurus. I am calling upon you once again. I've managed to remove the background from the following 3 images, but need them converted to the .svg format. Thanks in advance!
Backgrounds don't really matter as they can be removed. When zooming in on the picture - the less blur noticeable the better. Gave 2 variations for the last two.

Attachments

• dolphin.svg
    12.1 KB · Views: 12
  • dolphin2.svg
    11 KB · Views: 10
  • Megatech.svg
    8.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Quake2.svg
    4.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Quaker.svg
    4.1 KB · Views: 11
I found a bigger version of the image here, if that helps :gtpflag:
Well the text was doable. As for the rest, to try and reproduce by hand would take a month of Sundays. Inkscape is very average at auto trace so tried some prep work to make it more manageable. I used the set clip tool to make two images, one for the girl and one for the bottle. Took screenshots and used paint to make new images to scan.
girl.png
bottle.png

Then scanned each picture with 12 layers, simplified all layers. Grouped as many top layers that precision 1 on SVGOMG would keep under 15kb. The remaining lower layers left at SVGOMG precision 0. This gives four decals, two for the girl and two for the bottle. Unfortunately because they are separate pictures the size is not relative. You can build bottle with duplicate and replace method. Then manually size the girl to suit but can duplicate once you have matched girl to bottle.
It's not that good but had a try at least. A program like vector magic would probably give you better results.

Attachments

• Bottle base.svg
    10.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Bottle top.svg
    13.4 KB · Views: 13
  • girl base.svg
    11.6 KB · Views: 12
  • girl top.svg
    13.1 KB · Views: 11
  • limits.svg
    4.1 KB · Views: 13
Happy New Year guys and girls!
Hi, me again...
Just wondering if anyone can convert these to svg's?

0a3941ad-d5d8-4936-a3e1-e0b7873025fd.gif beach-patrol.png

Capture.PNG download.jpg

images.jpg

Thank you to whomever is able to do this for me.

Well the text was doable
Oops I had a look at the stuff now and just saw you only made the Limits text but I wanted the whole "Explore the outer Limits" :lol: Just a missunderstanding probably as I simply was too lazy to write it out :D

The rest looks good 👍 I'm still amazed :bowdown:

Oops I had a look at the stuff now and just saw you only made the Limits text but I wanted the whole "Explore the outer Limits" :lol: Just a missunderstanding probably as I simply was too lazy to write it out :D

The rest looks good 👍 I'm still amazed :bowdown:
It does actually say "Taste the outer limits", so I went with that. Added the pinstripes either side of "THE" also. Colors are a bit of a guess as ink blotting from original seems to produce various shades of puke that as a single color doesn't look anything like it.

Attachments

• Outer limits.svg
    13.3 KB · Views: 17
Since svgomg's 15kb-ization produces horrible-looking logo as a result of precision reduction, requesting optimization of Vengeance 2001 (WWE PPV) logo (see attached). It might be necessary to untilt the logo.

Attachments

• wwf-vengeance-logo-svg-vector.svg
    91.3 KB · Views: 15
Since svgomg's 15kb-ization produces horrible-looking logo as a result of precision reduction, requesting optimization of Vengeance 2001 (WWE PPV) logo (see attached). It might be necessary to untilt the logo.
Open it up in Inkscape and remove the vast majority of the nodes as there are way too many.

upload_2020-1-8_11-55-5.png

Just about the worst type of lettering to pick for conversion. It has a huge amount of wriggly lines hence the super amount of nodes. I broke the letters up then simplified them individually and cloned the "E" and the "N". So it is a two part decal, use the duplicate and replace method.

Attachments

• vengeance part 1.svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 12
  • vengeance part 2.svg
    13.4 KB · Views: 13
Can anyone help me with the patterns from this? I have looked and can't find anything.

15391_WRC_Hyundai-2019_2.jpg

15390_WRC_Hyundai-2019_1.jpg

images

images
I'm interested by the answer you'll have as it would have helped me a lot when I did this! :D

4611769581875234352_23.jpg

I've asked help to @Racerx_34 as he did well with the #3 for my BTCC Laguna '98, but if anyone can help me having the #22 of the '97 blue and yellow one it would be much appreciated. :)

(please just make one 2 and I'll duplicate)

019-renault-laguna-btcc.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Edit : don't worry, I figured out that Alain Menu has had the #33 so I'm OK.

Last edited:
p78
@Sian He also had nr 2 and 3 btw.
Thank you man, could you please do the 2 alone please?
The 22 you put up looks better.
Was that Plato's number?
Yes it was, and I didn't notice what you mentioned in the other thread, but you might be right, maybe he had the #33 only once in Goodwood...

If you find a way to do his #1, I should be able to make his green Laguna version. :)

p78
here you go

@Racerx_34

Yeah i didn't copy paste it, but used a font (BlacklightD)

Yes #22 was plato's car
Thanks mate, and to @Racerx_34 too!
I'll try to do it before tomorrow night!

Now I would LOVE to have these one if someone could have a look at it.

Logo_OGC_Nice_1948-1992.png

62603928_882516642082099_9047459316101021696_n.jpg

The skull isn't really necessary as I already have it on its own.

Thanks for your help guys. :bowdown:

Merci ! :bowdown:

Edit : as you didn't do the other one I guess it's more difficult, I would just need the text, I can manage the other parts of the decal if you can do that (but I guess it's not that easy).

Last edited:
Hello,

I've been trying to upload this file and it keeps telling me invalid SVG format. Is it not possible with gradient vector images? I've attached a png to show what I'd like to upload.

Attachments

• realistic_flame_background_vector12.png
    realistic_flame_background_vector12.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hello,

I've been trying to upload this file and it keeps telling me invalid SVG format. Is it not possible with gradient vector images? I've attached a png to show what I'd like to upload.
If it says its invalid then it probably hasn't been made to an SVG correctly. In my experience, invalid gradients upload but appear as black in game.

Hello,

If it says its invalid then it probably hasn't been made to an SVG correctly. In my experience, invalid gradients upload but appear as black in game.

It could also be that your SVG is not really a vector drawing but instead a raster image converted into SVG. Could you please join the SVG file here ?

Your image is very complex, though, it’ll need some simplifications to work in the game.

Back