GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
It could also be that your SVG is not really a vector drawing but instead a raster image converted into SVG. Could you please join the SVG file here ?

Your image is very complex, though, it’ll need some simplifications to work in the game.

I've attached 3 versions, two were made online and one with illustrator.

I managed to upload one version finally, the smaller one. I was just wondering if that's as far as I can go with this kind of graphics

Attachments

• Asset 2.svg
    160.9 KB · Views: 15
  • realistic_flame_background_vector12-2.svg
    54.7 KB · Views: 17
  • realistic_flame_background_vector12.svg
    12.7 KB · Views: 16
I've attached 3 versions, two were made online and one with illustrator.

I managed to upload one version finally, the smaller one. I was just wondering if that's as far as I can go with this kind of graphics
The Asset 2 file has 331 objects (areas of color) using 5690 nodes (co ordinate points to define those areas). I did not count how many colors. With the 15kb limit of GTSPORT you could either split it all up (around 11 decals) or simplify everything.
The second file (54.7kb) is using 9 colors. It has 130 objects and 2530 nodes. The last one is 3 colors 32 objects and 689 nodes.
Using the second one I could combine all the same colors to make 9 objects. Then simplify each path to reduce the node count to 577.
The more simplification the more the areas of color loose their shape. The less colors used makes it look less like the original.
You could search HERE for what has been made for GTSPORT.
Try the simplified one below but it looks pretty average on the vehicle in game.
As to how far you can go with vector graphics and the 15kb limit ? Just be aware that the most detailed ones that people have shared could take 4 or even more hours to trace by hand. Trying to scan anything more detailed than fairly basic clipart is going to take time to reduce down to size for GTSPORT.

Attachments

• realistic_flame_tuned.svg
    12.5 KB · Views: 21
Merci ! :bowdown:

Edit : as you didn't do the other one I guess it's more difficult, I would just need the text, I can manage the other parts of the decal if you can do that (but I guess it's not that easy).
The second one was probably not done because although the image is largish it is blurry. Both scanning and manual tracing needs sharp edges to make the process simpler and with better results. I could not find a clear version of it. As you said you have the skull already I traced the background for you but would rate the quality as low to average.

Attachments

• ultras nice.svg
    6.3 KB · Views: 15
The Asset 2 file has 331 objects (areas of color) using 5690 nodes (co ordinate points to define those areas). I did not count how many colors. With the 15kb limit of GTSPORT you could either split it all up (around 11 decals) or simplify everything.
The second file (54.7kb) is using 9 colors. It has 130 objects and 2530 nodes. The last one is 3 colors 32 objects and 689 nodes.
Using the second one I could combine all the same colors to make 9 objects. Then simplify each path to reduce the node count to 577.
The more simplification the more the areas of color loose their shape. The less colors used makes it look less like the original.
Try the simplified one below but it looks pretty average on the vehicle in game.
As to how far you can go with vector graphics and the 15kb limit ? Just be aware that the most detailed ones that people have shared could take 4 or even more hours to trace by hand. Trying to scan anything more detailed than fairly basic clipart is going to take time to reduce down to size for GTSPORT.

That's amazing, way more than I expected to get from it after so many tries! I'll keep those details in mind for the future. Thank you very much for your help and advice.

The second one was probably not done because although the image is largish it is blurry. Both scanning and manual tracing needs sharp edges to make the process simpler and with better results. I could not find a clear version of it. As you said you have the skull already I traced the background for you but would rate the quality as low to average.
Thank you SO much!!

Well done. I’ve got something close, but with two decals. Your optimization always amazes me!

Well done. I’ve got something close, but with two decals. Your optimization always amazes me!
I play around with this option in Inkscape.
behavior.png

Depending on how it looks may break path apart, simplify each part then recombine. Use undo allot when it hemorrhages the shape and re tweak the threshold.

Good Morning!

Back with more of a query but it would subsequently be a request so combining the two!

I've attached the full image but I have this Tails t-shirt and was wondering if the logo can be extracted/redrawn
(thinking a two part decal, outer logo's and then the actual graphic of Tails) but I am no expert in this regard.

If someone can advise have a look I would be grateful!

tails-tshirtfly1_1117x.png

Does anyone have this "Rookie Racing" decal? I've searched in Discovery and the GT WikiBeginners engine.
I found a more square on image but is still not ideal to copy.
rookie.png

Did not have fonts even close so it is pretty well made up. Unless a better image is found it is about all I can do.

Attachments

• rookie.svg
    5.4 KB · Views: 11
Good Morning!

Back with more of a query but it would subsequently be a request so combining the two!

I've attached the full image but I have this Tails t-shirt and was wondering if the logo can be extracted/redrawn
(thinking a two part decal, outer logo's and then the actual graphic of Tails) but I am no expert in this regard.

If someone can advise have a look I would be grateful!

View attachment 881045
Found a slightly larger Image to trace and it did fit in a single decal.

Attachments

• Time to fly.svg
    11.7 KB · Views: 14
Hi.
I've got something simple that I thought I could do myself, I'm forgetting something.
I did a Rush (the band) car a little while back. I've been a huge fan of theirs for years. Now with the terribly sad news of Neil Pearts death, I'd like to put a small message on the car but I can't figure it out.
When I try to upload it, it's invalid.

Just "Thank You Neil", in script, with Neil centered below the Thank You in script. No background. I tried the segoe script, bolded and italicized... it looked nice, but I can't get it to work.
If anyone thinks a different script would look better that's fine. I'm gonna use white, but any color will do.

Below is what I did....I'm not good at this stuff...

TYN 2.png

Hi.
I've got something simple that I thought I could do myself, I'm forgetting something.
I did a Rush (the band) car a little while back. I've been a huge fan of theirs for years. Now with the terribly sad news of Neil Pearts death, I'd like to put a small message on the car but I can't figure it out.
When I try to upload it, it's invalid.

Just "Thank You Neil", in script, with Neil centered below the Thank You in script. No background. I tried the segoe script, bolded and italicized... it looked nice, but I can't get it to work.
If anyone thinks a different script would look better that's fine. I'm gonna use white, but any color will do.

Below is what I did....I'm not good at this stuff...

View attachment 881225
Here you go.

Attachments

• Thank You Neil.svg
    13.4 KB · Views: 10
MIght be the closest I can get
Pretty good. Since svg files are all about the edges it is still hard to get accurate decals from photos as a zoom in is
zoomed.png
Hard to get true color from photos as well so here are a few options to help with the colors.

Attachments

• rookie racing only.svg
    4 KB · Views: 11
  • rookieblack white trim.svg
    10.9 KB · Views: 12
  • rookieblack.svg
    6.2 KB · Views: 12
  • rookiewhite.svg
    6.2 KB · Views: 11
bit of a biggie... I've looked but I couldn't find this logo on GTS...

If possible, I'd like the logo elements (name, tag line and gecko) separated please!!! :D:D:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
I know the Gecko might not be possible but you don't ask and you don't get. I tried to find the best quality image possible, on the actual car the gecko is far more simplified and not photo-realistic

Gallaghers-Top-Stationers-standard-bostik-logo.png

EDIT:
Couple of easier requests :D

Laser 3D, I don't need the tagline under 3D and just need to be able to change the colour
Laser_3D_logo.jpg

This one I only need the basic shape of the lettering, not the detail inside please
59342904_10156912390834543_41910716076130304_n.jpg

And then, this one is one I've not been able to find a proper logo image for. It seems they have a different logo on their website and the real car has run a mixture of the logo on the image below and the one on their website (which has been uploaded/made by someone else)
2020-MPC-Audi-R8-24-Bates-Emery-Twigg-Bath-24-v15-cam01.jpg

58FF5C7F-19C0-4D89-A815-354318CD8AD6.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone able to make this without the lower text in a small outlined box? No gradient needed

upload_2020-1-14_18-14-38.png

:cheers:

Last edited:
Piaggio Aerospace.png

I'm having some trouble getting this Piaggio Aerospace logo under the 15KB limit.

If anyone can vector the logo under the limit I be much appreciated

Would it be too much of an ask to have just the word 'BEACH' done in black on a clear background?
Much appreciation.

beach_word_pillow-rc85f5e025cfb4a849379b637f1f0d6a1_i5fbw_8byvr_307.jpg

Hello, I would love to get these logos to put onto a replica of the #888 Triple Eight Race Engineering Mercedes-AMG that will race at Bathurst.

For this Mann Filter logo, I want the background to be transparent and include the "Perfect parts. Perfect service." text as well. The yellow should be removed from everything and made transparent, except the MANN FILTER text.
mf-logo-bildschirmbanner-mf-1920x1080px-jpg-0618-mhde-1-1014x570.jpg

Next is the Johor Motorsports logo. Like the last one, I'd like it to be a transparent background except the MOTORSPORTS text and the crescent + star shapes must remain white.
DE-Web-Projects-JMS-01.jpg

I would also like this logo for Peak Marketing as well. As usual, transparent background for the logo.
LargeLogo.png

And finally, here's the format for the drivers' last names + flags of their respective countries. "VanGisbergen" should not have any spaces:
[Flag of GERMANY] Götz [Flag of AUSTRALIA] Whincup [Flag of NEW ZEALAND] VanGisbergen
If possible, try writing the names with the font used on the actual car. If you can't identify the font, use Orbitron since it looks the closest. I'd like to have it curved around the top of the door window like-wise in the photo below.
DbVWdtZw-1799x1200.jpeg

Thank you in advance if you manage to get these done, I greatly appreciate your efforts!

Back