GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
I'm wanting to use this as a mask but I am having trouble with some of the color swaps. I'd like the green part transparent, the black left alone, and the background white.

Attachments

• greentext.svg
    14.2 KB · Views: 13
  • altg.svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 9
Requesting the Hornet logo from Daytona USA CCE:
119959-daytona-usa-championship-circuit-edition-sega-saturn-inside-cover.jpg

DaytonaUSACircuitEdition_Book_JP.jpg

I'm wanting to use this as a mask but I am having trouble with some of the color swaps. I'd like the green part transparent, the black left alone, and the background white.
If the original was just a stroke and fill it would have been easy. The green is the exact boundary of the letters and the black a stroke underneath. To keep the same ratio and convert it to a single path with stroke and fill, I did the following.
Duplicate the green and give it no fill.
Give it a stroke at 50% opacity so you can see below it.
Adjust stroke so the outer edge is in the middle of the black.
Convert stroke to path and delete inner parts so the path now runs in the middle of your original black.
Give this new path a black stroke and adjust to same thickness as your visible black. Fill it in white.
Draw a white box with a black stroke that is same size stroke as above around the text.
Combine the box and text to get the mask.
Make a new box the same size with no fill and white stroke that covers the outer edge black stroke.
Delete the two original paths. Leaving you with a white mask rectangle with black outline around transparent letters. Hopefully that is what you were after.

Attachments

• hooters.svg
    11.8 KB · Views: 12
  • hooters2.svg
    10.4 KB · Views: 10

Attachments

• Koenigsegg shield grads.svg
    4.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Koenigsegg txt.svg
    5.1 KB · Views: 9
Hello, I would love to get these logos to put onto a replica of the #888 Triple Eight Race Engineering Mercedes-AMG that will race at Bathurst.

For this Mann Filter logo, I want the background to be transparent and include the "Perfect parts. Perfect service." text as well. The yellow should be removed from everything and made transparent, except the MANN FILTER text.
mf-logo-bildschirmbanner-mf-1920x1080px-jpg-0618-mhde-1-1014x570.jpg

Next is the Johor Motorsports logo. Like the last one, I'd like it to be a transparent background except the MOTORSPORTS text and the crescent + star shapes must remain white.
DE-Web-Projects-JMS-01.jpg

I would also like this logo for Peak Marketing as well. As usual, transparent background for the logo.
LargeLogo.png

And finally, here's the format for the drivers' last names + flags of their respective countries. "VanGisbergen" should not have any spaces:
[Flag of GERMANY] Götz [Flag of AUSTRALIA] Whincup [Flag of NEW ZEALAND] VanGisbergen
If possible, try writing the names with the font used on the actual car. If you can't identify the font, use Orbitron since it looks the closest. I'd like to have it curved around the top of the door window like-wise in the photo below.
DbVWdtZw-1799x1200.jpeg

Thank you in advance if you manage to get these done, I greatly appreciate your efforts!
For the Johor You could have used this and put white underneath where needed. I left the Mann transparent to let the yellow body paint through rather than end up with a different yellow. The 3 names with flags are separate, all with a bit of a curve. They are size relative so you can duplicate and replace to keep them consistent.

Attachments

• Gotz.svg
    2 KB · Views: 13
  • johor.svg
    5.2 KB · Views: 13
  • mann.svg
    9.2 KB · Views: 12
  • peak.svg
    7.3 KB · Views: 13
  • VanGisberben.svg
    7.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Whincup.svg
    5.2 KB · Views: 13
bit of a biggie... I've looked but I couldn't find this logo on GTS...

If possible, I'd like the logo elements (name, tag line and gecko) separated please!!! :D:D:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
I know the Gecko might not be possible but you don't ask and you don't get. I tried to find the best quality image possible, on the actual car the gecko is far more simplified and not photo-realistic

EDIT:
Couple of easier requests :D

Laser 3D, I don't need the tagline under 3D and just need to be able to change the colour

This one I only need the basic shape of the lettering, not the detail inside please

And then, this one is one I've not been able to find a proper logo image for. It seems they have a different logo on their website and the real car has run a mixture of the logo on the image below and the one on their website (which has been uploaded/made by someone else)
I know I’ve asked for a lot here, but if anyone could convert the basic logos (ignoring the gecko) I’d be super grateful :cheers:

I have two requests today. I'm not sure how complicated they are (mainly because I haven't closely checked the pictures available of the second one), but I might be overthinking.

This tattoo (not my own) is the de fact logo of the Scottish band Frightened Rabbit. If you google "frightened rabbit cross" you'll see various versions of it in tattoos and artwork. When looking for a picture of it I noticed that the tattoos I was finding seemed to be closest to the kind I'd like for a decal. If someone can make a version of this including the gradient effect on the sides but with lines... you know what, I'll never explain this properly. I'll draw a terrible paint version:

Untitled3.png

Basically, if you can differentiate the vertical and horizontal surfaces of the sides, somehow, then do that. I'm trusting anyone reading this to have better artistic instincts than me, so if you can manage something that looks natural and in line with the overall aesthetic (and which is still just a plain line drawing), that'd be great.

Actually I had a thought, if the above isn't possible, this could work:

Untitled3.png
Full colour on one plane, lines on the other. Whatever you think looks possible or works, give it a try. I don't know how complicated they'll be so if you want to do some sketches or non-SVG versions first for me to decide on, that's fine.

The second thing I'd like is this:

9lkwcjgw_400x400.jpg

The words and the lines under them. I'm not sure how this will look on cars so if you can do the words on top of one another like that and then the words one after the other, that'd be great. The only versions of this I can find with the lines underneath are this picture which is for the twitter account of the same name, and a smaller version for the facebook account. Again, I don't know how easy this will be or how much work it would be if the source is even viable, but if anyone can have a stab at these I'd really appreciate it.

I have two requests today. I'm not sure how complicated they are (mainly because I haven't closely checked the pictures available of the second one), but I might be overthinking.

This tattoo (not my own) is the de fact logo of the Scottish band Frightened Rabbit. If you google "frightened rabbit cross" you'll see various versions of it in tattoos and artwork. When looking for a picture of it I noticed that the tattoos I was finding seemed to be closest to the kind I'd like for a decal. If someone can make a version of this including the gradient effect on the sides but with lines... you know what, I'll never explain this properly. I'll draw a terrible paint version:

View attachment 882828

Basically, if you can differentiate the vertical and horizontal surfaces of the sides, somehow, then do that. I'm trusting anyone reading this to have better artistic instincts than me, so if you can manage something that looks natural and in line with the overall aesthetic (and which is still just a plain line drawing), that'd be great.

Actually I had a thought, if the above isn't possible, this could work:

View attachment 882841
Full colour on one plane, lines on the other. Whatever you think looks possible or works, give it a try. I don't know how complicated they'll be so if you want to do some sketches or non-SVG versions first for me to decide on, that's fine.

The second thing I'd like is this:

9lkwcjgw_400x400.jpg

The words and the lines under them. I'm not sure how this will look on cars so if you can do the words on top of one another like that and then the words one after the other, that'd be great. The only versions of this I can find with the lines underneath are this picture which is for the twitter account of the same name, and a smaller version for the facebook account. Again, I don't know how easy this will be or how much work it would be if the source is even viable, but if anyone can have a stab at these I'd really appreciate it.
How is this ? (I could also make a transparent version instead of the white one)

CROSS.png

SVG file attached + the two versions of the text

Attachments

• FRIGHTENED RABBIT CROSS.svg
    2.3 KB · Views: 11
  • TINY lined.svg
    9.7 KB · Views: 11
  • TINY stacked.svg
    9.7 KB · Views: 12
How is this ? (I could also make a transparent version instead of the white one)

View attachment 882856

SVG file attached + the two versions of the text
Ah sorry, probably should have mentioned that the cross should have been transparent. The detailing on the sides looks great too so as long as that still shows up it'll be perfect.

I know I’ve asked for a lot here, but if anyone could convert the basic logos (ignoring the gecko) I’d be super grateful :cheers:
I did try the gecko a few different ways. I ended up driving a stake through it, covering it in garlic and crosses, shooting it with silver bullets, putting it in a bag of rocks and tossing it in a river that had it's water blessed by a gaggle of monks :lol:. Probably need an artist to redesign that in a simpler way. Seeing it is fairly large on the car it really needs to look good, rather than a blotchy simplification that may be acceptable for a small decal.
Anyway here are the others.

Attachments

• AFS.svg
    4.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Bostic A.svg
    2.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Bostic B.svg
    7.1 KB · Views: 11
  • bostik.svg
    9.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Laser 3d.svg
    3.6 KB · Views: 12
  • TP.svg
    506 bytes · Views: 14
Not been here for a while but I do need some help to convert some potato chips into an svg. Just a bit beyond my decal skills. Thank you in advance.
PicsArt_01-19-09.27.03.png

I did try the gecko a few different ways. I ended up driving a stake through it, covering it in garlic and crosses, shooting it with silver bullets, putting it in a bag of rocks and tossing it in a river that had it's water blessed by a gaggle of monks :lol:. Probably need an artist to redesign that in a simpler way. Seeing it is fairly large on the car it really needs to look good, rather than a blotchy simplification that may be acceptable for a small decal.
Anyway here are the others.
:lol: Haha thanks!

I did think about trying to do it with like 10 layers or something but thanks for trying and thanks for the other bits :cheers::bowdown:

Does anyone have the rising sun style decal from the back of Leon's yellow R33 GTR in the original The Fast and The Furious movie?

I've seen it on a couple of liveries that have already been done but no one seems to have uploaded it for others to use.

Thanks.

Attachments

• leongtr.PNG
    leongtr.PNG
    111.4 KB · Views: 15
The heavy simplification has lost the wrinkly edges but the texture of the chip kind of survived.
OK you actually did a :censored:ing realistic potatoe chips decal, now I know anyone can ask you anything.

I'm gonna remember that! 👍

Does anyone have the rising sun style decal from the back of Leon's yellow R33 GTR in the original The Fast and The Furious movie?

I've seen it on a couple of liveries that have already been done but no one seems to have uploaded it for others to use.

Thanks.
Radial gradients usually look different on the car compared to the preview picture. Hard to make out the tribal detail, anyway try this.

Attachments

• rising sun grads2.svg
    2.8 KB · Views: 18

Latest Posts

Back