GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Good grief, i genuinely did not these would be possible - thank you very much!!

As for the first one, i can't be sure. And because i'm unsure i would rather eliminate the text and just have the shape - i've seen both used on different versions of the cars i'm doing.

One thing is for sure; I used to think sourcing decals for Super GT was a pain but Super Taikyu is a whole new level!

I read UEHARA but that doesn’t lead to any usable logo...

Could it be Yuta Uemura's own logo? I'm not sure if it's his car or not but that's the only thing I could find that came close. And no, I couldn't find anything else on him haha

after a break i will make some new designs can some upload the descals.theat would be great.

Attachments

• Logo.PNG
    Logo.PNG
    2 KB · Views: 14
  • Logo2.PNG
    Logo2.PNG
    1.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Logo3.PNG
    Logo3.PNG
    56.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Logo4.PNG
    Logo4.PNG
    12.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Logo5.PNG
    Logo5.PNG
    25.3 KB · Views: 11
Finally got the desired result and would love for these to be turned into SVGs:
Huracan GR4 (Black).png

Huracan GR4 (White).png

Would again like to thank @Maninashed for helping me find the closest font possible.

Hey guys, back again for some simple stuff. Just a generic number plate using a rounded square. I made it in-game using three Shape 01-06 decals. Started with one white, duplicate and color black. Resize that slightly smaller. Duplicate that, color it white and resize again slightly smaller. That gives you this. Can one of you lovely designers turn this into a single decal, and make an inverted one as well? So black, then white, then black space for a white number.

As always it's greatly appreciated and bountiful thanks to whoever fulfills these requests :cheers:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200515145126.jpg

Hey guys, back again for some simple stuff. Just a generic number plate using a rounded square. I made it in-game using three Shape 01-06 decals. Started with one white, duplicate and color black. Resize that slightly smaller. Duplicate that, color it white and resize again slightly smaller. That gives you this. Can one of you lovely designers turn this into a single decal, and make an inverted one as well? So black, then white, then black space for a white number.

As always it's greatly appreciated and bountiful thanks to whoever fulfills these requests :cheers:

View attachment 920904

Made you three. Grey as in the picture, white and a inverted one.

Attachments

• image2vector (12) (1).svg
    3.3 KB · Views: 13
  • image2vector (13) (1).svg
    3.2 KB · Views: 10
  • image2vector (14) (1).svg
    3.3 KB · Views: 10
Here's something weird. When I select the sticker for upload it shows white, but when I hit the upload button it turns black again. What the heck. :lol:
Try this.

I don't know what was stopping it from working but there were a few duplicate nodes, and the white colour was undefined, but this one should work. You would think that if the source is an SVG then it should be easy, but not all SVGs are created equally and we know that GTS is a pain with anything other than a basic SVG.

Attachments

• AllLogos_OrangeBoxed.svg
    1.7 KB · Views: 10
I have a request and I guess it could be a hassle. I'll be happy with whatever is possible from this logo:

Attachments

• podium.jpg
    podium.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 10
Hello all, i'm new at this SVG request thread and let me say: you are already legends! The gtswiki was very useful and I found some very nice files. However I still have some requests. Can anyone help me with these two pictures? Thank you so much!

Attachments

• Coat of arms of Mauritius.png
    Coat of arms of Mauritius.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Lymphad.png
    Lymphad.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 13
Hello all, i'm new at this SVG request thread and let me say: you are already legends! The gtswiki was very useful and I found some very nice files. However I still have some requests. Can anyone help me with these two pictures? Thank you so much!

Welcome!

The ship was not a big problem with some small quality adjustments. But coat of arms are very tricky and have to be handtraced. I suggest even the wizards of this board would need hours to make this. So I will carefully say that this hardly will happen, sorry.

Attachments

• image2vector (48) (1).svg
    10.1 KB · Views: 12
Welcome!

The ship was not a big problem with some small quality adjustments. But coat of arms are very tricky and have to be handtraced. I suggest even the wizards of this board would need hours to make this. So I will carefully say that this hardly will happen, sorry.

Thank you so much and absolutely no problem. I realize that the coat of arms is very tricky. I'm very happy with the Lymphad!

Thank you so much and absolutely no problem. I realize that the coat of arms is very tricky. I'm very happy with the Lymphad!
Welcome. I sometimes spend the time, and this took over 2 hours. It is 2 decals so use the duplicate and replace method for alignment.
Here is picture of it before the split.
shield.png

Attachments

• shield grads 1.svg
    14 KB · Views: 10
  • shield grads 2.svg
    13.4 KB · Views: 10
I need 3 decals making up please, if anyone is able to assist?

This one as it is shown
creation-site-internet-lausanne-moser-vernet.png

Next is this one. I would like it in the colours shown please but can it be made as 2 components; the symbol and the text separate to eachother please.
hsf-logistics-logo.png

And finally this flyveeze (flyweeze? Can't be sure!) Best image i could get. Don't worry about the small text under it, impossible to make out what it is anyway!
20200519_134507.jpg

Many thanks!

This one as it is shown
View attachment 922044
Next is this one. I would like it in the colours shown please but can it be made as 2 components; the symbol and the text separate to eachother please.
View attachment 922048
And finally this flyveeze (flyweeze? Can't be sure!) Best image i could get. Don't worry about the small text under it, impossible to make out what it is anyway!
View attachment 922050

Many thanks!
Here's HSF.

The Moser is too small for me to scan and they have changed the font on their newer logo.

The last one is Weeze, a German airport, but I can't find an image that looks like the one you've got.

Attachments

• hsftext.svg
    5 KB · Views: 12
  • hsflogo.svg
    2.7 KB · Views: 14
Here's HSF.

The Moser is too small for me to scan and they have changed the font on their newer logo.

The last one is Weeze, a German airport, but I can't find an image that looks like the one you've got.

Cheers Daan, i will try to get a bigger Moser image!

If i cant find one for Fly Weeze is it possible to make a decal using a similar font using a Y and a V close to eachother? Not sure how it works but worth a punt!

Many thanks!

The text under that flyveese for info is the fastest way to travel if it's of any use at all.

Back