GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Hello,can somebody help me out,

i want these decals

9 lives

w5Rcj9O.png

transparant

xFmNyYf.png

the logitech url

MyOb5YN.jpg

plus the decal of the shape i marked would be awesome

thanks in advance .

edit:
added these

Zeb text only

kFSh7rJ.png

D0QsfHw.png

Last edited:
Hello,can somebody help me out,

i want these decals

9 lives

w5Rcj9O.png

transparant

xFmNyYf.png

the logitech url

MyOb5YN.jpg

plus the decal of the shape i marked would be awesome

thanks in advance .

edit:
added these

Zeb text only

kFSh7rJ.png

D0QsfHw.png

Attachments

• 9lives.svg
    2.9 KB · Views: 13
  • logitechurl.svg
    14.1 KB · Views: 12
  • zeb 2.svg
    9.3 KB · Views: 10
  • zeb2.svg
    2.1 KB · Views: 11
A friend of mine wish to have her art work converted to a SVG for gran turismo sport. She cant find the version without the back backround so doing some editing will be needed to clean it up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200809-101759.jpg
    Screenshot_20200809-101759.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 19
Hello!

I have a little problem with my Pilot Aldix Racing Ferrari F40 (LeMans 1995 no. 34) Project.

I know there is plenty of Pilot Ferraris on the community, but I haven’t found any ”perfect ones” with correct decals and gran truismo racing numbers, so I decided to make my own.

I can’t find some decals…

I have searched alla round https://gts.gt-beginners.net/ but both sites (decal & livery) are giving me no answers.

There is some of those decals on some liveries, but no one shares those.

Here is list of decals I need to complete that livery

King Line (on right side)

Radio Mobile (on both sides)

Tamko (on left side)

EBA Express (on roof and bonnet)

Aldix Computer (on bonnet)

RER Sport (on bonnet)

Here is also some pictures for reference

slot-it-kf02d-ferrari-f40-pilot-le-mans-1995-07.jpg

slot-it-kf02d-ferrari-f40-pilot-le-mans-1995-05.jpg

slot-it-kf02d-ferrari-f40-pilot-le-mans-1995-06.jpg

Can somebody help me with these?

I come to you, humbly, with what I hope is a much easier request. I need this shape to be made into a mask so I can place something on the side of a Volkswagen. Thanks so much if someone can handle this one.

Attachments

• 5837258937642024960_1.png
    5837258937642024960_1.png
    1 KB · Views: 10
I come to you, humbly, with what I hope is a much easier request. I need this shape to be made into a mask so I can place something on the side of a Volkswagen. Thanks so much if someone can handle this one.

Is this good for you ?

Attachments

• VW.Shape.01.svg
    620 bytes · Views: 12
  • VW.Shape.mask.01.svg
    682 bytes · Views: 13
Hello!

I have a little problem with my Pilot Aldix Racing Ferrari F40 (LeMans 1995 no. 34) Project.

I know there is plenty of Pilot Ferraris on the community, but I haven’t found any ”perfect ones” with correct decals and gran truismo racing numbers, so I decided to make my own.

I have searched alla round https://gts.gt-beginners.net/ but both sites (decal & livery) are giving me no answers.

Tamko (on left side)

RER Sport (on bonnet)

They're all "ok" except Aldix, the "computer" part is not even close so do what you want with it.
And I didn't make the King Line one because of Chinese signs.

Attachments

• aldix.svg
    8.6 KB · Views: 14
  • ebaexpress.svg
    9.5 KB · Views: 14
  • rfrsport.svg
    10.2 KB · Views: 12
  • tamko.svg
    3 KB · Views: 13
  • radiomobile.svg
    7.4 KB · Views: 14
Hello!

Tamko (on left side)

RER Sport (on bonnet)

They're all "ok" except Aldix, the "computer" part is not even close so do what you want with it.
And I didn't make the King Line one because of Chinese signs.
Here's my Aldix. It seems to be slightly different to the one that's on the car, but it was the only aldix logo I could find.

Attachments

• aldixcomputer.svg
    9.3 KB · Views: 15
A friend of mine wish to have her art work converted to a SVG for gran turismo sport. She cant find the version without the back backround so doing some editing will be needed to clean it up.
You may have missed this part of the first post.
Also bear in mind how SVGs work and try to not ask for detailed photos/anime etc, as these probably won't get done as they take too much time to "convert" and some images are just impossible to do due to the 15kb size limit.

Anyway I did it over multiple 1/2 hour sessions. Around 2 hours to manually trace something like this and add gradients + testing in game. I left it at zero precision as split into 2 decals it was hard to tell the difference.

Attachments

• Mashimelli30.svg
    12.2 KB · Views: 17
Could one you talented people make a decal using this?

View attachment 949006
And also some text that says Full Turtle Racing

Thank you in advance
It would be better if you find a font for lettering and suggest colors . Hard to guess what style you would like.
The picture is fairly involved so needed to be separate anyway. Some text thrown in but that can be changed.

Attachments

• FTRTXT.svg
    4.4 KB · Views: 14
  • FTRTXT2.svg
    3.2 KB · Views: 15
  • FTRTXTracing.svg
    5.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Full Turtle Racing g.svg
    13.6 KB · Views: 15
It would be better if you find a font for lettering and suggest colors . Hard to guess what style you would like.
The picture is fairly involved so needed to be separate anyway. Some text thrown in but that can be changed.

I knew i could trust your artistic vision. Thank you soo much!

Anyway I did it over multiple 1/2 hour sessions. Around 2 hours to manually trace something like this and add gradients + testing in game. I left it at zero precision as split into 2 decals it was hard to tell the difference.

Thank you very much for the excellent work, she loves it.

Would one of you talented souls be able to do this one?

New-York-Islanders-logo.png

I know there are already some uploaded, and Ive used them, but the blue on those is not dark enough. When I match the car color to the blue in the emblem, the cars blue is too light; when I darken the paint it doesnt look right with the emblem.
What might work best is if someone could reproduce the orange and the white, and leave the blue part transparent. That way I could create the blue disc behind it in whatever blue hue I think I need (and/or use a blue thats already on the color grid.
Maybe even the white and orange seperated as well...if thats possible?

Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• New-York-Islanders-logo.png
    New-York-Islanders-logo.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 9
Would one of you talented souls be able to do this one?

View attachment 949139

I know there are already some uploaded, and Ive used them, but the blue on those is not dark enough. When I match the car color to the blue in the emblem, the cars blue is too light; when I darken the paint it doesnt look right with the emblem.
What might work best is if someone could reproduce the orange and the white, and leave the blue part transparent. That way I could create the blue disc behind it in whatever blue hue I think I need (and/or use a blue thats already on the color grid.
Maybe even the white and orange seperated as well...if thats possible?

Thanks in advance!!
Here are multiple variations. Can use them all with the duplicate and replace method.

Attachments

• NY Islanders all.svg
    10.1 KB · Views: 12
  • NY Islanders bl.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 12
  • NY Islanders or.svg
    8.8 KB · Views: 12
  • NY Islanders wh.svg
    955 bytes · Views: 11
  • NY Islanders wh+or.svg
    9.7 KB · Views: 11
  • NY Islanders.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 12
Hi all

Can anyone please help me get these svg's done to the 15kb range for uploading

Attachments

• JNSTechBlackWhite.svg
    103 KB · Views: 14
  • JNSTechLtGreyBlack.svg
    103 KB · Views: 12
  • JNSTechTransGreyBlack.svg
    103.1 KB · Views: 12
  • JNSTechTransGreyWhite.svg
    128.1 KB · Views: 12
Hi all

Can anyone please help me get these svg's done to the 15kb range for uploading
The speckled banner is the main killer. The scale was very large and is now smaller. I have redone the cog with a stroke, from127 nodes down to 26 . Manually reduced all the nodes in the lettering, 621 down to 352 nodes . Auto simplified the banner from 2259 nodes to 516. This still requires that SVGOMG use precision zero. Not ideal but maybe usable. NB precision1 one was still 18.8 kb
I kind of stuffed up because I only opened your first one and did not trace the full cog at first, only the visible parts. I have 2 masters, one with part cog below the banner and one with full cog above the banner. Mine has the banner a solid color rather than transparent. I have also split it into 3 parts so you can color any way you want in game (with 2 versions of the cog depending on if you want parts showing through the holes in the banner or not) . All parts will work with duplicate and replace method.
If you are happy with the quality of the zero precision you can do the other color variations yourself as there are only three paths now. It would still need to go through SVGOMG again after changing it. Let us know if you do not have access to a way of color changing and I can do them. Also if you decide to keep the quality up with the layered method you could create a semi transparent banner layer so you can leave the cog on the bottom.

Attachments

• JNST banner.svg
    13.6 KB · Views: 12
  • JNST cog.svg
    802 bytes · Views: 11
  • JNST cog2.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 11
  • JNST Master.svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 12
  • JNST Master2.svg
    12.6 KB · Views: 11
  • JNST text.svg
    8.6 KB · Views: 11
The speckled banner is the main killer. The scale was very large and is now smaller. I have redone the cog with a stroke, from127 nodes down to 26 . Manually reduced all the nodes in the lettering, 621 down to 352 nodes . Auto simplified the banner from 2259 nodes to 516. This still requires that SVGOMG use precision zero. Not ideal but maybe usable. NB precision1 one was still 18.8 kb
I kind of stuffed up because I only opened your first one and did not trace the full cog at first, only the visible parts. I have 2 masters, one with part cog below the banner and one with full cog above the banner. Mine has the banner a solid color rather than transparent. I have also split it into 3 parts so you can color any way you want in game (with 2 versions of the cog depending on if you want parts showing through the holes in the banner or not) . All parts will work with duplicate and replace method.
If you are happy with the quality of the zero precision you can do the other color variations yourself as there are only three paths now. It would still need to go through SVGOMG again after changing it. Let us know if you do not have access to a way of color changing and I can do them. Also if you decide to keep the quality up with the layered method you could create a semi transparent banner layer so you can leave the cog on the bottom.

Many thanks man! that has helped loads

Can anyone do the true visions logo?
View attachment 950553
If you don't need the white stroke, it's already available on Wikipedia (uploaded file)
If you do, just wait :)

EDIT: ok I've got an issue with the t stroke, it's not the 1st time. I know it's about ending the curve or something like that so I modified the t but same result. I guess we'll have to wait someone better at this.
22D9EE02-A8D6-46C2-9C5B-7405F0A39798.jpeg

Attachments

• Logo_TrueVisions.svg
    11.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back