GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
The problem is, I've never used Inkscape before and would likewise screw up the SVG conversion. If it helps, I could have them done in one colour each and then just change the text colour in Vector Paint with no problem at all.

4 months ago, I didn't even know what a svg was. Honestly, you should give it a try at least for the simple text+flag (you can find them on wikipedia already done) it's very easy.
Since you made the file yourself, at least tell us what font you used so we don't have to look for it.
The closest I've found is Ethnocentric.

4 months ago, I didn't even know what a svg was. Honestly, you should give it a try at least for the simple text+flag (you can find them on wikipedia already done) it's very easy.
Since you made the file yourself, at least tell us what font you used so we don't have to look for it.
The closest I've found is Ethnocentric.
Font is called Chopsic. My God, I thought I would never find the font they used on the actual cars to make those files but I somehow did.

Attachments

• drivers2w 2.svg
    11.2 KB · Views: 11
  • drivers4b.svg
    11 KB · Views: 9
  • drivers4w.svg
    11.2 KB · Views: 9
  • drivers2b 2.svg
    11.2 KB · Views: 10
  • drivers3w.svg
    11 KB · Views: 9
  • drivers3.svg
    10.8 KB · Views: 9
  • driversb 2.svg
    11.1 KB · Views: 10
  • driversw 2.svg
    11.2 KB · Views: 10
Here your decals.
Don't have the time to make the last one yet.

Ehy guys, i am about to start a 2008 Woodone Clarion ADVAN GT-R replica, but i need some decals, i wasn't able to find all of them on the internet, so i took my PS3, i started gt6 and i took some photos, they're not perfect, but they should be fine, the problem is that they're not perfectly straight, but i think that there is some wizard know how to make them look perfect:D

(Ebbro) please maintain the "MINIATURE MODEL by MMP" writing
View attachment 956682

(Clarion) I found the chromed clarion logo on Gran Turismo, but not in a good quality, so i hope that someone will be able to make a good version of it, but i know it's diffucult.
View attachment 956683

(Drivers names) This is not staright because this is a photo of the roof that is curved.
View attachment 956688

(Pepsi nex) on this pay attention to the lower side, that's not flat and if possible i'd like to have the decal with the white background
View attachment 956690

(Vanilla Sky) it is not pefectly horizontal
View attachment 956691

I'm sorry for the photos that aren't perfect but i tried my best and GT6 photo mode is not as good as the GT Sport one.
Obviously any kind of help is appreciated:cheers:

thank you very much, now i need only the "vanilla sky" decal.:D

Don't you just love mid season race by race driver changes....

Could some svg the text from the rear spoiler please.
Thanks
hrt_preview_gtwc_nbr_2020_08.png

Hi There,

Could you please convert the attached Old Timers jpg to svg please. Thank you so much.

Even if its not this image, Im just looking for something simple that says Old Timers

Attachments

• Old Timers.JPG
    Old Timers.JPG
    4.6 KB · Views: 14
Hi There,

Could you please convert the attached Old Timers jpg to svg please. Thank you so much.

Even if its not this image, Im just looking for something simple that says Old Timers

(Tell me if you need different colors or if you don't want any shadow so that you can change the color yourself in game)

Attachments

• oldtimers 2.svg
    10.6 KB · Views: 13
Can someone help me with the full Marlboro logo on the wing of the pic in the following picture please.
I'm unable to locate it in the decal search....

zuhaigtrdetail-1.jpg

Perfect!... Show me your trick?
I just hand traced the basic letters, duplicated twice, one for the black shadow, one for the yellow stroke.
For the yellow stroke, I obviously increased the stroke value, then I converted the stroke into curve, which allows then to add the final black stroke.
(Hope it's clear)

:)
I just hand traced the basic letters, duplicated twice, one for the black shadow, one for the yellow stroke.
For the yellow stroke, I obviously increased the stroke value, then I converted the stroke into curve, which allows then to add the final black stroke.
(Hope it's clear)

I already know how to do it, but the speed and quality at which you do it is amazing!
I started and you were already done :)

Latest Posts

Back