GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
can someone help me with these two decals
Cattura.PNG

i know, ican find easily yhe raybrig logo, but this is a special version used only on the 2008 car, the special thing is the black outline that is a bit smaller than the outlines used in 2006/2007, so obviouisly i absolutely need the black part.
And the last one is this, i found only a different version of this logo
blog_img169.gif

i need only the written, not the blue part, but i need it in the logo light blue.
thanks in advance.

Attachments

• blog_img169 - Copia.gif
    blog_img169 - Copia.gif
    1.8 KB · Views: 12
can someone help me with these two decals
View attachment 967390
i know, ican find easily yhe raybrig logo, but this is a special version used only on the 2008 car, the special thing is the black outline that is a bit smaller than the outlines used in 2006/2007, so obviouisly i absolutely need the black part.
And the last one is this, i found only a different version of this logo
View attachment 967391
i need only the written, not the blue part, but i need it in the logo light blue.
thanks in advance.

Attachments

• gravis.svg
    2.2 KB · Views: 15
Hi guys. I have a few unusual requests perhaps but I would be very grateful if
they could be made into decals. If possible, thank you in advance :cheers:

hook-51263c40eba43.png

852683.png

revenge-of-the-nerds-55e44376154ae.png

Hello guys, I´ll appreciate if anyone can help me with these 3. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• plate_1.png
    plate_1.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 19
  • plate_2.png
    plate_2.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 19
  • plate_3.png
    plate_3.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hi all,

Can anyone help with getting these SVG's down to 15kb?

Attachments

• SSBBLogoWhite.svg
    106.4 KB · Views: 14
  • E36-White.svg
    136.6 KB · Views: 12
  • SSBBLogoBlack.svg
    106.4 KB · Views: 12
  • E36-Black.svg
    136.6 KB · Views: 10
Hi all,

Can anyone help with getting these SVG's down to 15kb?
You can't make it under 15kb.
So. I had to retrace some parts.
There's 3 parts you can assemble with duplicate/replace.
Base that always the same(YouTube logos and ssbb text+outline), text that you can color in game, and the car colorable too.

Attachments

• E36base.svg
    11.9 KB · Views: 12
  • E36car.svg
    13.8 KB · Views: 11
  • E36text.svg
    11.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
You can't make it under 15kb.
So. I had to retrace some parts.
There's 3 parts you can assemble with duplicate/replace.
Base that always the same(YouTube logos and ssbb text+outline), text that you can color in game, and the car colorable too.

Fantastic! I tried parting it out too but could get it lower than 30kb, many thanks for your help

Hi guys!

A new GT (and IRL) friend of mine asked me if I knew someone who was able to make him his number and surname. I told him it might be possible! :D

The number is this one :

IMG-20201030-WA0009.jpg

He'd like the full number (no background) and the same with the outline only if possible.

(if not too much asking for, a masked version would be perfect)

His surname is Boboch and he asked me if he could have it with the same font than the number but I don't have anything more to show you.
If you can imagine what's the good font to use...

If possible, same thing than the number, full one, outline and mask please.

Many thanks in advance for your help. :cheers:

Hi guys!

A new GT (and IRL) friend of mine asked me if I knew someone who was able to make him his number and surname. I told him it might be possible! :D

The number is this one :

View attachment 968425

He'd like the full number (no background) and the same with the outline only if possible.

(if not too much asking for, a masked version would be perfect)

His surname is Boboch and he asked me if he could have it with the same font than the number but I don't have anything more to show you.
If you can imagine what's the good font to use...

If possible, same thing than the number, full one, outline and mask please.

Many thanks in advance for your help. :cheers:

Basic text decals are easy to make so the font is Orbitron Black if he needs to do more by himself.

Attachments

• 15.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 15mask.svg
    1.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 15maskoutline.svg
    1.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 15outline.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 9
  • boboch.svg
    3.3 KB · Views: 9
  • bobochmask.svg
    3.4 KB · Views: 12
  • bobochmaskoutline.svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 11
  • bobochoutline.svg
    3.4 KB · Views: 11
LaureusLogoV2.png
I don't know if it's too late or not but I stumbled upon a better picture than yours so here you go

Awesome mate thanks...nit too late...fell asleep working on it last night...

Can't get this image under the 15k...any chance some could sort ..thanks.

LaureusLogoV2.png

Last edited:
I don't know if it's too late or not but I stumbled upon a better picture than yours so here you go
Hi krisduv, could you help me out too? It's obvious that you are very good at this :D
I have tried myself but I just can't do it.

Last edited:
Hi krisduv, could you help me out too? It's obvious that you are very good at this :D
I have tried myself but I just can't do it.
Sorry, not that good. Too much details in your logos. If you want the shape, I can do that but forget about the textures

I would be happy with the shapes then if you have the time to do it.
Ok I can't and won't spend hours on it so I let Inkscape do the work.
It's not good but if you don't use it as a big decal on your car, it will be fine.
It's a 4part decal, use duplicate and replace so they overlay (not sure about that word) well.

866AF23C-76DF-4215-A0B2-B8023F7B619A.jpeg

Attachments

• nerds 1.svg
    14.7 KB · Views: 11
  • nerds 2.svg
    10.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Nerds 3.svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Nerds 4.svg
    13.8 KB · Views: 10
Ok I can't and won't spend hours on it so I let Inkscape do the work.
It's not good but if you don't use it as a big decal on your car, it will be fine.
It's a 4part decal, use duplicate and replace so they overlay (not sure about that word) well.

Hi krisduv, thank you so much for your help today.
bow.gif

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I had an 8-hour shift at work and just came back.
I appreciate your help a lot. Very kind of you.
thumbup.gif

Hey guys hoping someone can help me out i got these logos made for my team but they are 120kb to 175kb so cant upload to gt sport as i need 15kb
i dont know anything about resizing or graphics editing but can anyone help me out and reduce the size for me

Cheers

Attachments

• ROBBO_SPORT_RACING-02.svg
    133.1 KB · Views: 15
  • ROBBO_SPORT_RACING-04.svg
    172.2 KB · Views: 13
  • ROBBO_SPORT_RACING-03.svg
    174.3 KB · Views: 12
Hey guys hoping someone can help me out i got these logos made for my team but they are 120kb to 175kb so cant upload to gt sport as i need 15kb
i dont know anything about resizing or graphics editing but can anyone help me out and reduce the size for me

Cheers
The problem is your black stroke is an image, not a curve, so it's bigger and it can't work on GTS, no matter how small the file will be.
I just "fixed" the first one by tracing the stroke (you lose the gradient) and reducing the file (https://xerocho.github.io/svgomg/) then manually adjust some coding (that sounds expert but it's not)
Considering your svg, you know what you're doing, so if you want to fix them yourself, that's great but if not I can try to do the same with the 2 others (not sure the 03 can fit under 15kb)

Attachments

• ROBBO_SPORT_RACING-02 2.svg
    13.4 KB · Views: 13
The problem is your black stroke is an image, not a curve, so it's bigger and it can't work on GTS, no matter how small the file will be.
I just "fixed" the first one by tracing the stroke (you lose the gradient) and reducing the file (https://xerocho.github.io/svgomg/) then manually adjust some coding (that sounds expert but it's not)
Considering your svg, you know what you're doing, so if you want to fix them yourself, that's great but if not I can try to do the same with the 2 others (not sure the 03 can fit under 15kb)

Hi there,

thankyou for that, i didnt make the svg i had someone make it for me so i don't really know a great deal about this stuff
if you can could you do the 03 file for me im not too worries about the 04 one

Latest Posts

Back