GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Will share these later:

screencap.png

I got access as well now! Will do requests, but only if you can link me te .svg file. I am not skilled enough to make them myself.

BEFORE YOU REQUEST : Check if you have gotten access. I think a large amount of players got access yesterday. As one of my friends is uploading decals as well. I wasn't notified by mail or whatever, so you won't be either

anyone able to SVG this? I’ve tried to, but every time I do it, it’s all black when it isn’t.

Attachments

• E78862C8-E9E6-4008-9497-D8593FC10FC2.png
    E78862C8-E9E6-4008-9497-D8593FC10FC2.png
    5 KB · Views: 23
Bit offtopic but how do you know you have access to the SVG uploader? Do you get a mail or an ingame message?
Go to the GT Sport Community page and log in with your PSN credentials.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/

I got access as well now! Will do requests, but only if you can link me te .svg file. I am not skilled enough to make them myself.

BEFORE YOU REQUEST : Check if you have gotten access. I think a large amount of players got access yesterday. As one of my friends is uploading decals as well. I wasn't notified by mail or whatever, so you won't be either
I've been checking, still no access. I have a pretty clean-cut request here :D:D:D

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/livery-svg-request-thread.367463/page-7#post-12060438

Go to the GT Sport Community page and log in with your PSN credentials.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/

I've been checking, still no access. I have a pretty clean-cut request here :D:D:D

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/livery-svg-request-thread.367463/page-7#post-12060438

All uploaded, except scott_logo.svg, I get the error message : "SVG file version is not compatible"
Will share them tonight when I get home, around 5 hours from now.

Did you make these yourself btw?

Many decals lost because the search tool does not work properly. Even if you know the exact designation it will not find most decals. I have decals in my inventory that I got 2 days ago and cannot find them using the search tool with the exact designation.

All uploaded, except scott_logo.svg, I get the error message : "SVG file version is not compatible"
Will share them tonight when I get home, around 5 hours from now.

Did you make these yourself btw?
Thanks maaaaaaaaan!

I made the "always keep riding" one myself with inkscape. I don't have time or brain capacity to learn new software like that though, as simple as it probably is to someone with graphic design background. :indiff: The decal is just text, and was black in the software but nothing shows when it's opened in a browser - I'm hoping that's because it's white for some reason :confused:

The rest I scavenged from the net. When you find logos on Wikipedia, check to see if an SVG version is available - I've found several buried in there. Finally, look around on brand websites for a media page. I actually emailed Scott marketing and they forwarded me a link to an SVG treasure trove. I've seen other sites' media pages with SVGs openly available.

Also, I've found several EPS and AI files, which can be converted cleanly to SVG on the net with cloudconvert. So look for those, too.

good to see more people getting access to the uploader :) anything that still needs to be uploaded? I have some free time.
Shipley_Energy.png

logo-solid-white.png

RHOGq3xJ.jpeg

@Lord Protector
These are the logos for the company I work for and would like to use their logo and colors. If anyone could upload them, it would greatl y appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Last edited:
Many decals lost because the search tool does not work properly. Even if you know the exact designation it will not find most decals. I have decals in my inventory that I got 2 days ago and cannot find them using the search tool with the exact designation.

A handful of uploaders are posting the vast majority of decals. So it's best to follow them and check their profile for their whole inventory.

I would love to see more vintage replica liveries from the 80's and 70's

This Camel Livery on a Datsun, I would love to see this on the base level Porsche
6674622e6d303bbca209f84fb7109b20.jpg

ea043e01250c56e3e216d86eeb7a3747.jpg

And then I'm still looking for a good Mistubishi Starion livery on a Lancer...

56089_2.jpg

Tried to chop these two images into pieces, but PDi keeps saying my svg files are invalid... Can anyone help me do the conversions?

The steps I tried (but failed...)
Load PNG->Chop it into pieces->Save as GIF 256 color for WEB->Import in Illustrator->Save as SVG 1.1(embedded)

What steps I failed and what can I do to upload them? It's ok not to help me doing the conversions, but I really need to know what I can do to export them successfully. (Other than drawing them from scratch in illustrator)

Would be highly appreciated for answers and any kinds of helping hands ><

白石紬立ち絵.png immltd logo.png

Thanks maaaaaaaaan!

I made the "always keep riding" one myself with inkscape. I don't have time or brain capacity to learn new software like that though, as simple as it probably is to someone with graphic design background. :indiff: The decal is just text, and was black in the software but nothing shows when it's opened in a browser - I'm hoping that's because it's white for some reason :confused:

The rest I scavenged from the net. When you find logos on Wikipedia, check to see if an SVG version is available - I've found several buried in there. Finally, look around on brand websites for a media page. I actually emailed Scott marketing and they forwarded me a link to an SVG treasure trove. I've seen other sites' media pages with SVGs openly available.

Also, I've found several EPS and AI files, which can be converted cleanly to SVG on the net with cloudconvert. So look for those, too.

All is shared now, search for : orica, greenedge, no shortcuts
A few were empty, probably those with text, didnt share them. You need to do something if you make text, so it gets recognised as a shape intead of text. Cant remember what exactly, but you'll find an answer on the forum!

I hate to sound like such a noob, but where do you even go to look to see if you've been granted access?

I still haven’t gotten access :( Can someone make this logo for me?

View attachment 691637

My first crack at making an SVG....

Jerome

Attachments

• BULOVA.zip
    11.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I hate to sound like such a noob, but where do you even go to look to see if you've been granted access?

Jerome

The “community” section for GTS of gran-turismo.com is where I’ve been going. You sign in with your PSN info. Keep getting this message :/

B5353266-4E85-4E34-8583-E869B9F1B3F6.png

The “community” section for GTS of gran-turismo.com is where I’ve been going. You sign in with your PSN info. Keep getting this message :/

View attachment 691650

Same.

If someone doesn't mind, try uploading the BULOVA svg I made, I'd like to know if I did it right. I uploaded it to an SVG viewer site and it worked there....

Jerome

Bit offtopic but how do you know you have access to the SVG uploader? Do you get a mail or an ingame message?

Well, short of a GTP headline, you check, and you check, and you check, and check, and check..........

In the course of my daily computer regime of checking emails and headlines and the like, I see if the community page at gran-turismo.com will let me log in. So far its 'No'.

Will this be yet another PD promise that they decide ain't gonna work? :banghead: ;)

Back