GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
I would really appreciate if someone convert this one for me - without background color, if possible.

Attachments

• auhofcenter.png
    auhofcenter.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 9
Okay, I've a problem, I tried to convert an image to SVG but it is going over 150kb's, while there are far more comlicated images in #GTsport that has been uploaded.. :D :boggled:

Who's able to convert this logo from a Dutch radio show to a suitable 15kb svg file ? :gtpflag:

Attachments

• Vriendenteam.png
    Vriendenteam.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 11
Pretty simple request today, just need a black logo from this suspension company:

Attachments

• air%20ride%20system%20czarne%20PL.png
    air%20ride%20system%20czarne%20PL.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 12
I'm planning to do a replica of the 1990 24 Hours of Daytona winning Castrol Jaguar XJR-9. I've found everything I need except for one decal. The Sun Bank 24 sticker from the 1990 race.

I apologize, but this is the best image I can find, and it's only a portion of a low res image.

_Daytona-1990-02-04.jpg

It can also be seen at the 0:45 mark in this video.

A white background is preferred, but I can easily work with an empty background too.

Any help is greatly appreciated. After I start my new job and finish my move, I hope to take the time to learn how to make SVGs on my own.

Okay, I've a problem, I tried to convert an image to SVG but it is going over 150kb's, while there are far more comlicated images in #GTsport that has been uploaded.. :D :boggled:

Who's able to convert this logo from a Dutch radio show to a suitable 15kb svg file ? :gtpflag:

This is the best i could do, hope you like it ! (had to simplyfy it a little bit)

Attachments

• Vriendenteam (1).zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 10
I'm planning to do a replica of the 1990 24 Hours of Daytona winning Castrol Jaguar XJR-9. I've found everything I need except for one decal. The Sun Bank 24 sticker from the 1990 race.

I apologize, but this is the best image I can find, and it's only a portion of a low res image.

_Daytona-1990-02-04.jpg

It can also be seen at the 0:45 mark in this video.

A white background is preferred, but I can easily work with an empty background too.

Any help is greatly appreciated. After I start my new job and finish my move, I hope to take the time to learn how to make SVGs on my own.

And yours too ...

Attachments

• SunBank.zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 13
Can we start a request thread for the more talented to help out the artstcally challenged?

I've been doing a lot of googling but haven't found satisfactory SVGs for the things I'd like to create. Of course I can't upload what I do have yet, so who knows.

I'd love good clear svgs for:

- Buckaroo Banzai (Banzai Institue, double B, Rocket 88, B wings, Team Banzai)

- Borderlands (Maliwan, Torgue, Jakobs) have found some but theyre kinda iffy

- Mass Effect (same as above)

- Archer (Poovey Farms Racing)

If anyone finds good links for similar things, please post.

Here on my website I have made for you the buckaroo banzai double b svgs, white and transparent
https://www.kayyou.ch/svg.php

Here on my website I have made for you the buckaroo banzai double b svgs, white and transparent

Awesome stuff man! 👍
I use the personal decal section in game as a way to increase my decal count by a thousand... I stumbled across your web-site a while ago and thx to you I now have a healthy start to the personal decal section!!!
Thx again!:cheers:

Can anybody upload these decals? as i cannot sign into the GT site

Attachments

• descărcare.png
    descărcare.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 13
  • images.png
    images.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 11
  • s7881q.png
    s7881q.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 11
i had already converted those files to svg but i can not sign into the GT site i need somebody to upload them in their GT gallery, also the piancenza i need with the lettering clear so that a back ground colours it

Look at my website https://www.kayyou.ch/svg.php
Microlon and FM Fuji are awesome.
The Piacenza logo I have very firmly symbolized, because of the 15kb.

I have tested all in the GTSport Uploader. Everything OK

View attachment 774618

i had already converted those files to svg but i can not sign into the GT site i need somebody to upload them in their GT gallery, also the piancenza i need with the lettering clear so that a back ground colours it

1. Do you play on the Playstation?
2. If so, then you can not log in on the PC to upload SVG's?
3. Do you speak German?

yes mate, also could you do a version on FM Fuji with no with just 'FM Fuji" ?

The problem is that my memory of 1000 stickers is almost full. How do you need to test this?
1. I upload this logos tonight and share them.
2. I tag the stickers with "kayyou"
3. I write you in GTPlanet when I have uploaded.
4. You add the stickers to your collection and write me in GT Planet when you're done.
5. I delete the stickers in my collection.
6. You write me if I delete the stickers, if the stickers in your collection are also deleted.

The problem is that my memory of 1000 stickers is almost full. How do you need to test this?
1. I upload this logos tonight and share them.
2. I tag the stickers with "kayyou"
3. I write you in GTPlanet when I have uploaded.
4. You add the stickers to your collection and write me in GT Planet when you're done.
5. I delete the stickers in my collection.
6. You write me if I delete the stickers, if the stickers in your collection are also deleted.

Have you thought about opening a second account to upload extra decals? Well if you delete them before i finish the livery they will be void

Excellent work, and you deserve a cookie for putting that site together. :bowdown: I've been using some simple Banzai decals that someone else was kind enough to make but I'm definitely going to grab these. I've already done a series of "Team Banzai" rally cars (pics and liveries in my profile link below). I've had some luck just using vectorizer.io and jakearchibald.github.io/svgomg/ to streamline them. They're great for custom text. And for people looking for generic graphics pixabay.com has lots that are already in svg format.

Have you thought about opening a second account to upload extra decals? Well if you delete them before i finish the livery they will be void
Would you not be better trying to solve your log in issue rather than making people do extra work for you?

Back