GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Hello, I want to make my own Carbon R 34, but some of the logo's that are available are crap so hopefully someone can help me out, yet again.

RECARO_Special_Logo_shadow_white_2-0.png

193-SpeedShop-differentials-025-ATSlogo.jpg

p78
Hello, I want to make my own Carbon R 34, but some of the logo's that are available are crap so hopefully someone can help me out, yet again.

RECARO_Special_Logo_shadow_white_2-0.png

193-SpeedShop-differentials-025-ATSlogo.jpg

Here is the second and third one for now.
Edit: added the first.

Attachments

• ats.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 19
  • hpp.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 17
  • recaro.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
canada-post-logo.jpg

Canada_Post_logo_logotype.png

I made several attempts at these using different online converters but for some reason the svg file comes out missing bits or looking messed up...any help would be appreciated!

So they're up on my "decal uploader > decal list" but I don't see them in my library yet. Is there a delay of some kind?

:confused:

No, normally u can use them directly after upload.
Cant u see them only online, because to see them there u have to share them ingame first, or dont they come up ingame too ?

Haven't fired up the game yet today, thanks.

:dunce:

Hi stuck on this Sakura pattern. Can't get it done to 15kb on mobile. Just need it trimming down as all the background is already cut out. Just need the white bit changed to background.

Attachments

• sakura pattern.zip
    193.9 KB · Views: 11
Hi stuck on this Sakura pattern. Can't get it done to 15kb on mobile. Just need it trimming down as all the background is already cut out. Just need the white bit changed to background.
I took this as meaning that you want the pattern as solid color with no background. Hope that is correct.
pattern.png

Attachments

• flower pattern.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 12
Sorry again could it be done Inverted. I made the pic but cant trim down for life of me. I have added the png with no white in it so it can be converted.

11920196570.png

Attachments

• flower pattern 2.zip
    192.2 KB · Views: 7
Sorry again could it be done Inverted. I made the pic but cant trim down for life of me. I have added the png with no white in it so it can be converted.

View attachment 800643
And it will never be able to be trimmed down to a single decal. I could only achieve the previous decal by using clones. Cannot invert clones or clip with them.
Hand tracing using the least amount of nodes possible was over 1670 nodes. The best I could do was split it into 3 decals. Even with 2 decals SVGOMG would need zero precision which distorts everything.
Use the duplicate and replace method for lining up.
Even though I overlapped the joins a very small blur gap appears in game, noticeable when you zoom in. If you feather the top and bottom decal towards the center one they should be hidden.
If you made a pattern with only 4 of each of the flower types inside a rectangle (or honeycomb) shape, that could be cloned with mirror and rotations to give a similar but more unnatural randomness.

Attachments

• Sakura.zip
    15.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
And it will never be able to be trimmed down to a single decal. I could only achieve the previous decal by using clones. Cannot invert clones or clip with them.
Hand tracing using the least amount of nodes possible was over 1670 nodes. The best I could do was split it into 3 decals. Even with 2 decals SVGOMG would need zero precision which distorts everything.
Use the duplicate and replace method for lining up.
Even though I overlapped the joins a very small blur gap appears in game, noticeable when you zoom in. If you feather the top and bottom decal towards the center one they should be hidden.
If you made a pattern with only 4 of each of the flower types inside a rectangle (or honeycomb) shape, that could be cloned with mirror and rotations to give a similar but more unnatural randomness.
Thank you sounds like a lot of work to put in. Appreciate the time you put into doing this for me.

Not an request now but just a question
how do you create the (thin) lines of the Belga liveries?

5917810252252742665_23.jpg

Am i really overlooking the decal?
Can someone help me

Not an request now but just a question
how do you create the (thin) lines of the Belga liveries?

Am i really overlooking the decal?
Can someone help me

i think so, you can use the single line, thin it out, and then just duplicate

like i did with this bastos one, obviously i used thick lines
5980789176604328977_23.jpg

Damned,wish it was easier to do.
I thought there was a base decal to start from it.
Will struggle to get the lines correctly (same distance) seperated from eachother.

Will struggle to get the lines correctly (same distance) seperated from eachother.
In the base in-game decals, you have different sets of lines (3-4-5...) that you can use for that purpose.

All this really takes is setting the image to display with camera and using plenty of fine movement and duplicating

Another request please decal wizards! I need the "Fluid Thinking High Performance Fuel Systems" please. Needs to be done in that curve to fit around a wheel arch. Also needs to be split into 2 parts - "Fluid Thinking" and "High Performance Fuel Systems" to enable me to dual colour it. If you could do a regular straight version as well please, that would be great - again, split into the 2 components.
As always, i will need the creator to upload them into the discovery section for me as well please. Many thanks!

Screenshot_20190220-200247.jpg
Screenshot_20190220-161702.jpg

Another request please decal wizards! I need the "Fluid Thinking High Performance Fuel Systems" please. Needs to be done in that curve to fit around a wheel arch. Also needs to be split into 2 parts - "Fluid Thinking" and "High Performance Fuel Systems" to enable me to dual colour it. If you could do a regular straight version as well please, that would be great - again, split into the 2 components.
As always, i will need the creator to upload them into the discovery section for me as well please. Many thanks!

View attachment 801046 View attachment 801047
I have made them but can not share them on my brothers PSN account until tomorrow. I game share with my brother and my primary account is on his PS4. I can only start GTSPORT on my PS4 with my account. I would have to buy the game again to use other accounts on my PS4.
I'll leave the zip here in case someone else shares them for you before I get to it.
Sorry to bother you if you have tried this already. As I know you have tried multiple ways to get them to upload, but recently a friend was having no joy with an older tablet. They downloaded the Firefox browser and that seemed to solve it for them.

Attachments

• High Performance.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 12
I have made them but can not share them on my brothers PSN account until tomorrow. I game share with my brother and my primary account is on his PS4. I can only start GTSPORT on my PS4 with my account. I would have to buy the game again to use other accounts on my PS4.
I'll leave the zip here in case someone else shares them for you before I get to it.
Sorry to bother you if you have tried this already. As I know you have tried multiple ways to get them to upload, but recently a friend was having no joy with an older tablet. They downloaded the Firefox browser and that seemed to solve it for them.

Awesome, thanks very much! No problem with waiting, I've barely started the main livery so waiting for a sponsor is no issue. Thanks very much for doing them!

Its easy enough to upload decals on gran-turismo.com if you have chrome and Android by using desktop mode. If you dont, then not too sure. I can share them later for you.

Wish I had the ability to design them myself, but could someone do up the NASCAR Starcom Racing #00 in SVG form please? Both in white with a black outline and black with a white outline please.

A44BAADF-E5BF-4B03-9BE6-AA82A843753B.png
CD071253-5C04-4320-A3ED-43D84E1E3059.jpeg
0037407E-78C7-408D-AFAC-9D5D663C29C1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back