Swap my Formula Gran Turismo for Bentley Speed 8 or Toyota GT-ONE

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT-Queen-1984
  • 9 comments
  • 1,689 views
Messages
41
Messages
ColorInLifes
Hiya \0/

After grinding forever for the Formula GT and having some fun with it, I would like to drive the Bentley Speed 8 or GT-ONE! :) I don't want to grind again (7 hours) for it however. So let's trade! I know the Speed 8 is worth 1 million more in credits so I'll throw in the veyron or Mazda Furai too. :) Seeing as I have the Minolta now and also a Corvette ZR1 I have enough 'grinding' cars so I can let the others go.

I'm scared of being scammed so can I ask you send the car first then I'll send to you right after? OH! I also have an XBOX 360 points card with 800 points in it too so if someone actually has the car I'll throw that in too!


Deal pending with GeekCred :)
 
Last edited:
Fancy anything at all for it. REALLY need this car been searching for it for days. I will trade multiple cars, one every day till its complete. Much appreciated!!

Check my signature for my car list.
 
I have a Toyota. Psn brother_speed
 
I have a sauber c9, and Mazda race car 92
 
he wants you to send the car first, lol, he has no feedback, i wouldnt trade here guys, watch out!
 
he wants you to send the car first, lol, he has no feedback, i wouldnt trade here guys, watch out!

Thanks for the heads up! Perhaps report to mod?
 
What's that all about? you think I don't have the cars or something? add me and you can see them.

I don't see what the problem is to be truthful, we can't all start with a million posts so go easy with the baseless assumption that I'm some scammer!


EDIT

Forget it :( I'm at two and a half million credits at the moment so I'll just grind it out a little longer for my Speed 8!

Some people have horrible attitudes here.:nervous:
 
Last edited:
marocco:)
 
We cant go around making unsubstantiated claims. Although i would be cautious with new members offering great cars/asking to send first
 
Thankyou for the Bentley GeekCred and thankyou for taking a risk with me in such a high value transaction!👍

I hope you enjoy the car as much as I'll enjoy the Speed 8.:)
 
Back