Swap wanted Toyota 7 race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonyphone
  • 3 comments
  • 463 views
Messages
9
Am loooking for somehting to do the Historic race cup with and have been told this is the car of choice.

Has anyone got one that they are looking to swap? let me know what you want in exchange and I'll see if I have it or can get it for you. have 3 million credits to spend on a car for you lol
 
You dont need something as extreme as a Toyota 7.. I used a Jaguar E-Type and it was easy
 
TRADE Thread!!!!!!!!
 
Be careful guys.... While I CAN NOT confirm who this person is, I was being annoyed and harrassed by someone last night who was doing online racing for my Toyota 7. When I told him to do the Birthday Cheat and even gave him the links to both instructions and the car list he kept pestering me to just trade it to him. Felt really fishy to me not to mention he was ANNOYING the heck out of me.... He got blocked. If the Mods are ok with it I can post a PARTIAL PSN screen name just to protect people on here from a scammer.
 
Back