Switch Friend Code

DigitalBaka

How hard can it be?
Premium
United States
IL, USA
DigitalBaka
DigitalBaka587
I realize that there's not a whole lot of racing action going on with the Nintendo Switch. Nonetheless, I was wondering if we might be seeing a Switch Friend Code on the profile 'contact details'? PSN and XBL are already covered so I figure why not? :)

I realize that there's not a whole lot of racing action going on with the Nintendo Switch. Nonetheless, I was wondering if we might be seeing a Switch Friend Code on the profile 'contact details'? PSN and XBL are already covered so I figure why not? :)

I guess for now you could put it in your signature and encourage other users to do the same?

I must admit, I'm not up on all the details of the Switch, and hadn't even heard of "Nintendo Friend Codes" before I read this.

I did a little research, and I'm still not quite sure... they're a 12-digit code? :odd: To be frank, I'm not sure that's something a lot of people would use around here. As mentioned by TenEightyOne, I think it would be best in your signature for now. If a lot of people start doing that I would definitely consider adding them as a profile field.

Yes, that's it exactly. Like your PSN or XBL name but harder to remember. Because Nintendo. :embarrassed:

Thought I would throw it out there since I was thinking of it. I did see a couple others with it in their sig so I will do the same for now. Thanks! :gtpflag:

Latest Posts

Back