Looks like the latest mini-update enabled L1 and R1 wheel buttons in menu. I;ve seen somewhere that Audi R8 LMS price was over 5mil, now it is 1,5. Don;t know if it was updated now or in some of previous updates.
It's been reported that the RA menu is now back. Brakes are adjustable on the fly only for Racing Brakes..or so I read..haven't tested it myself. You can find more info at
PolyphonyDigital.GameUpdates.Description.YouMustBeJoking@pd.jp
I don't think AI will get much attention as it clear the way they overuse the chase the rabbit throughout the career.Dam I was really hoping it was an AI update.
I don't think AI will get much attention as it clear the way they overuse the chase the rabbit throughout the career.![]()
An update a day keeps the doctor awayEvery time I start GT6 I get a mini update.
It's been reported that the RA menu is now back. Brakes are adjustable on the fly only for Racing Brakes..or so I read..haven't tested it myself. You can find more info at
PolyphonyDigital.GameUpdates.Description.YouMustBeJoking@pd.jp
EDIT: Just had a quick look. I don't see RA in the programmable buttons for either the G27 or DS3.
Apparently my humour is too cryptic..lol...read the address..That's a email address?
Personally, I'd prefer a dozen 30 meg updates than one 350meg. When I sit down to race, the last thing I want to do is wait for an update that will take an hour and a half (yes, my internet is beyond crap). A five minute wait each time I can handle.Every time I start GT6 I get a mini update.
Apparently my humour is too cryptic..lol...read the address..![]()
Every time I start GT6 I get a mini update.
Apparently my humour is too cryptic..lol...read the address..![]()
I don't get it either. It looks like a link and when I clicked it my Mail program started to open.
I think Shufflle races are avaiable
I think Shufflle races are avaiable
easy win win for that pal .... play on less pp than the computer cars =) iv had some cracking races with the ai by doing soDam I was really hoping it was an AI update.
👍easy win win for that pal .... play on less pp than the computer cars =) iv had some cracking races with the ai by doing so
I know right? I forgotten what it felt like starting form the bottom. and I forgot how much fun it is.👍
Funny how that works.![]()
Doesnt look like it 👎I think Shufflle races are avaiable
I am in total agreement with youPersonally, I'd prefer a dozen 30 meg updates than one 350meg. When I sit down to race, the last thing I want to do is wait for an update that will take an hour and a half (yes, my internet is beyond crap). A five minute wait each time I can handle.
420, post: 9053334, member: 248337"]easy win win for that pal .... play on less pp than the computer cars =) iv had some cracking races with the ai by doing so