When I very first started playing GT4 I set the option for gear change to be automatic kind of lame but force of habit really as every driving game I’ve ever played I’ve always done this, any way a while ago a couple of people told me to switch to manual as it made the game lots better and also I want to start driving in real life so to help me get used to it I switched to manual.
I’m on about 26% completion and for the last hour of so of play I’ve switched to manual transmission and I’m really enjoying it but I wondered if you could give me some tips and advice.
1. Since switching from automatic I’ve managed to take a 1988 Volvo 240 GLT around the Nürburgring Nordschleife in 9`40.300 would you say that’s on OK time?
2. What’s the best time to change gear is it just before the rev counter hits the red line.
Any advice you can give me would be appreciated.
I’m on about 26% completion and for the last hour of so of play I’ve switched to manual transmission and I’m really enjoying it but I wondered if you could give me some tips and advice.
1. Since switching from automatic I’ve managed to take a 1988 Volvo 240 GLT around the Nürburgring Nordschleife in 9`40.300 would you say that’s on OK time?
2. What’s the best time to change gear is it just before the rev counter hits the red line.
Any advice you can give me would be appreciated.