SYN-D1 SUNDAY FUN DAY @5pm Every weekend

• Thread starter HYDRO94
  • 4 comments
United States
FL
SYN-D1-HYDRO
The SYN-D1 Team is starting a SUNDAY FUN DAY. The room will be called SUNDAY FUN DAY. I (SYN-D1-HYRO) Will be hosting the room. It starts @5pm and will be open to every one. Now I will be recording for are youtube Channel. (www.youtube.com/SYND1GT5) :)

PLZ subscribe and follow us TY

i cant believe they closed ur guys thread n banned overtake thats messed up. people should't be trolling you guys

We should get some more info in the OP. Like what rules will be set up, exact time? Est, PST, GMT? Fix the spelling errors (are to our, ty to thank you etc.)

Other then that, good luck hope it works out this time. And may I suggest this time, if you have a beef with someone rather then argue on the thread, report their post and message them via pm to discuss the dispute. 👍

I will try to make this depending on the time zone. Im always up for some fun drifting.

i cant believe they closed ur guys thread n banned overtake thats messed up. people should't be trolling you guys

Exactly my point. If people didn't cause drama in the 1st place overtake wouldn't of responded the way he did. I'm glad you guys are back good luck.

Back