T-248 settings

United States
United States
Ok so I’ve been using my T-248 for 5-6mo. I updated it (that made a huge improvement on my laps), I’ve read the directions, I’ve looked all around the internet. I can’t seem to figure out how to use the brake bias, gas lean/rich, radar vs map, etc etc.. has anyone figured out a way to adjust these settings while in race? I’ve figured out how to change the traction control in race, but that seems to be the only in race adjustment you can make.

Ok so I’ve been using my T-248 for 5-6mo. I updated it (that made a huge improvement on my laps), I’ve read the directions, I’ve looked all around the internet. I can’t seem to figure out how to use the brake bias, gas lean/rich, radar vs map, etc etc.. has anyone figured out a way to adjust these settings while in race? I’ve figured out how to change the traction control in race, but that seems to be the only in race adjustment you can make.

This is a bit cumbersome.. you have to push the thin left "stick" up until "4" appears in the display. Then you can cycle through the maps by pressing down on this left stick. With the right stick you can now change the value of the map, e.g. Customize TCS or WetterMap and all others.
Greetings Maxi.

Back