T.A.M League now on AC

England
London, UK
TAM-Spencer
Myself and some league friends are hosting an open night, we will be running all sorts and changing it up as it goes, if the server disapers after a race it is because i am changing the track/car combo, feel free to join if you are clean. The server is up now, search for T.A.M League

We are also on vent so i have taken the password off our vent server for the night as well, come join us if you fancy some banter :) Remeber if you jump on vent with us to go to setup and turn push to talk off, key clicks off and set sensitivity to 8.

tam.clanvent.com
port - 14987

www.TheAutomotiveMayhem.com

P.s. our league has some free spots for the upcoming Assetto league races

Were not using Vent anymore we have moved to Team Speak, but our server is open most nights, just finished building a linux server (its not hooked up yet), just search for www.TheAutomotiveMayhem.com i can only vouch for the guys running TAM tags, there will be randoms in there as well, but i kick the dirty ones or the guys with stupid pings and restart the race until its just the clean guys racing, no one cares who wins we just want clean battles :)

feel free to drop in

We now have a 24 hour linux server up and running and as i said above TS, if i know you from GT drop me a message on steam and ill send you the password details, there are guys on racing nearly every night.

Latest Posts

Back