T-GT 2 not working with F1 2020/21 or Dirt 2.0

• Thread starter Leggacy
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
Uk
TheLeggacy
I’ve just upgraded my old T500rs to a shiny new T-GT 2 it works with GT but not codemasters games, F1 2021/20 and Dirt 2.0 don’t seem to recognise the wheel and no buttons work on the splash screen. If I press x on Ds4 the the wheel is not present in the setup screens.

Im using the 599xx rim and T3pa Pro pedals.

Did you make sure to unplug USB and reinsert or power down and start back up console while in Other position?
Went back tried it again and bingo! It works. Yes, this works. It seems that how ever the switch is when it powers on, is what mode it’s in and the switch basically does nothing?

All working now, and before I didn’t have the transducer working in GT, wow what a difference that makes! The whole rig Shakes

Went back tried it again and bingo! It works. Yes, this works. It seems that how ever the switch is when it powers on, is what mode it’s in and the switch basically does nothing?

All working now, and before I didn’t have the transducer working in GT, wow what a difference that makes! The whole rig Shakes
Switch works as intended as you are meant to select option before it's connected to console as mentioned in the manual. Doing it while it's connected can cause issues as it's switching its identity from a T-GT to a T300.

It does add to the experience although I found it easier without it. I think it would be better if they made it a separate add-on the DFB function so more users can experience it and it adds less noise to the steering feel unless they make it more higher fidelity.

Back