T-GT not recognized in PC Cars PS4

• Thread starter Krypton78
  • 11 comments
Germany
Germany
GTRP_Krypto_
Hi,

I downloaded today PC2 PS4.

It doesn't recognize my Thrustmaster T-GT at all, no matter what I do, restard console several times or whatever.

The switch is on "other".

The wheel works in Gran Turismo Sport very fine.

Do I have to do something special?

When I go to Ingame- Options, I can only see the DS4, a wheel is nowhere to select

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

It doesn't recognize my Thrustmaster T-GT at all, no matter what I do, restard console several times or whatever.

When I go to Ingame- Options, I can only see the DS4, a wheel is nowhere to select

Thanks in advance!

I never had the same problem, but perhaps disconnecting and reconnecting the wheel?

Try starting the game using the button on the wheel not on the controller. If that doesn't work also try turning off the controller before playing so the game can only see the wheel.

PC2 can sometimes be a little awkward on recognising devices.

Hi,

Thanks in advance!

Are you connecting your ds4 first?

PC2 you need to connect your wheel first (by Conecting I mean pressing the ps button to select user). Don't turn the ps4 on with the ds4 use the wheel or the button on the ps4.

I updated the Firmware of the wheel, but it didn't help.

But at least I have the newest update on my wheel :)

@IfAndOr @hasslemoff

Yes, if I turn the controller off an start the game with the wheel it works. Oh my goodness!

Thanks guys!

Yes, if I turn the controller off an start the game with the wheel it works. Oh my goodness!
👍

Let's hope you enjoy it now. :)
Remember to calibrate your wheel in the menus.

There's quite a lot of options to choose from regarding the FFB and wheel settings. If you are having trouble you can always ask for general help. Someone with your wheel could probably be more specific.

There's quite a lot of options to choose from regarding the FFB and wheel settings

Yes, I saw it already :)

I know only the Gran Turismo Series, and there are only 2 options about the wheel.

I guess I'll have really to work through it.

Let's hope you enjoy it now. :)

Thanks, I'm sure of it, because my main intension to buy PC2 was that I have enough of the same tracks in GTS. So for me the more tracks in PC2 are already enough.

Yes, I saw it already :)

I know only the Gran Turismo Series, and there are only 2 options about the wheel.

I guess I'll have really to work through it.

Thanks, I'm sure of it, because my main intension to buy PC2 was that I have enough of the same tracks in GTS. So for me the more tracks in PC2 are already enough.
One word of advice mate, don't jump into it thinking you'll be a master in minutes.

There is sooooo much content to get your head around & with different configurations of weather/time/live track & what not you'll probably be fiddling just as much as racing.

I've had the game for about 10 months & there's only a handful of cars I feel happy about absolutely thrashing around a few tracks. I've still got lots to learn & there's an immense amount of content to have fun with, just take your time & you will be rewarded.

Welcome to PC2 :cheers:

Thanks guys!

The sports mode in GTS is a fantasting thing, but with all the ranking stuff and so on there comes a kind of stress also with it.

And since I heard that the offline content in PC2 is well made, I think I just want to make a campain mode like it was in Gran Turismo's former parts.

So I have no big aims, and therefore will take it easy I guess :)

Back