T-LCM is recalibration still an Issue in GTS?

• Thread starter PirovacBoy
  • 5 comments
Germany
Cologne/Germany
PirovacBoy
Hallo Community, i hope someone can confirm that the recalibration Issues with the brake force is Not happening anymore with the Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals.

@Moderators, i‘m aware that this is the wrong Forum, but the Hardware Forum was Not 100% clear, so i was hoping to get some confirmed Info.
Sorry if i posted this in the wrong Place :bowdown:

As I wrote in the T-LCM thread in the Hardware Forum :sly:, GTS doesn't constantly re-calibrate brake force with the T-LCMs - what is configured as 100% in the Thrustmaster pedal calibration/configuration application registers as 100% in-game also. As a bonus, the throttle is also more precise, so it's easier to control the power delivery. And no more dead-zones (unless you want it.) I recommend hard-mounting them, by the way.

Is the Pedal set recognized out of the Box/Plug and Play,by my T300 gt Edition which i bought in September 2019, or does it necessarily need an update to run.
The Problem is neither me or any of my collegues own these Machines. Would be great if anyone could give me some confirmed Info on this One.
@John G 👍 only mentioned that it “might” be necessary, so i‘m a little bit unsure
Thanks a lot :)

You'll need to update your wheel first because these pedals didn't even exist when you got your wheel so there is no way it'll recognize them without an update. ;)

:gtplanet::cheers:
Thanks @ASH32, so there is on way but to update it then. Well, maybe i‘ll find some tricky way to get me a laptop.
Anyway i‘m definitely going to buy them, i just got ACC and my PS5 and can only imagine how cool that will be :cheers:

Back