T-R-A-CPS4 

• Thread starter C Fandango
  • 23 comments
United Kingdom
Somerset
CarIos_Fandango
THE HISTORIC AND MODERN
TUNEDRACINGASSETT0CORSA
With custom lobbies now available l would like to organise and host a minimal tuned racing series with the aim of clean, close and fair racing. Each series would be a championship so points would be available but structured in keeping the standings as close as possible, extra points would be available for pole position in qualification and for the fastest lap in the races. The race series will be events with a predetermined car taking place on a different track each week involving 3 races.
  • 19:00: 15 minutes qualification to decide 1st race grid position.​
  • 19:15: 1st race approx 25 minutes followed by establishing the 2nd race reverse grid, dictated by 1st race results.​
  • 19:55: 2nd race approx 25 minutes followed by establishing the 3rd race reverse grid, dictated by 2nd race results.​
  • 20:35: 3rd race approx 25 minutes.​
T-R-A-C members must sign up to GTPlanet and have a YouTube account linked to their PS4, a headset is preferred to aid communication although while racing chat to be kept to a minimum. ShareFactory video record time will need to be set to 60 minutes, this can be achieved via PS4 Settings, Sharing and Broadcasts and Length of Video Clip, Link with Other Services will provide access to your YouTube account. The races being 25 minutes means there will be plenty of time to push for some points, to encourage clean fair racing there will be PENALTY deductions for abusing track limits, causing collisions, the loss of race positions and not giving the gained position back. Fastest laps, racing incidents and complaints will need to be backed up by a ShareFactory video clip.

DRIVING REGULATIONS AND ETIQUETTE

PITTING PROCEDURE

ACCESS TO THE PIT LANE WILL BE VIA THE CIRCUIT PIT ENTRY LANE ONLY AND UPON LEAVING THE PIT LANE AND ENTERING THE CIRCUIT THE EXIT LINE MUST NOT BE CROSSED. RESETTING TO PITS CAN ONLY BE USED TO CLEAR THE TRACK AND WILL RESULT IN A DNF

TRACK LIMITS

A DRIVER THAT HAS 4 WHEELS OVER TRACK LIMITS HAS LEFT THE TRACK. CONSTANT ABUSE OF TRACK LIMITS TO GAIN AN ADVANTAGE MAY INCUR A PENALTY. A DRIVER THAT LEAVES THE TRACK MUST RE-ENTER IN A SAFE MANNER. THE OFF TRACK DRIVER CAN NOT EXPECT TO BE GIVEN ROOM BY ON TRACK CARS. THE OFF TRACK DRIVER MUST WAIT OR MAY DRIVE ADJACENT TO THE TRACK UNTIL SAFE TO RE-ENTER AND NOT CAUSE ANY DISRUPTION TO ANY ON TRACK TRAFFIC. UNSAFE RE-ENTRY MAY INCUR A PENALTY. A DRIVER THAT LEAVES THE TRACK AND GAINS A POSITION ADVANTAGE HAS TO RELINQUISH THE POSITION AT THE SOONEST SAFEST OPPORTUNITY WITHIN ONE COMPLETE CIRCUIT. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY INCUR A PENALTY.

QUALIFICATION

EVENT QUALIFICATION DURATION WILL BE 15 MINUTES, PLAN A CLEAR TRACK AHEAD PRIOR TO COMPLETING A HOT LAP AND IF NOT ON A HOT LAP ALLOW FOLLOWING CARS COMPLETING A HOT LAP TO PASS UNHINDERED.

REVERSE GRID PROCEDURE

YOUTUBE VIDEO

DRIVING LINE

THE CAR DEEMED TO BE LEADING HAS TRACK POSITION SO CAN CHOOSE THE DESIRED DRIVING LINE THROUGH A TURN UNHINDERED. FOR A CAR TO BE DEEMED LEADING IT NEEDS TO HAVE A MINIMUM OF A 1/3 OF A CAR LENGTH OVERLAP BEFORE THEIR TURNING PHASE BEGINS. IF THE FOLLOWING CAR HAS A MINIMUM OF A 2/3 OF A CAR LENGTH OVERLAP BEFORE THE TURNING PHASE BEGINS THEN ROOM MUST BE GIVEN BY BOTH CARS STICKING TO THERE CHOSEN SIDE OF THE TRACK THROUGH THE TURN. TO MISJUDGE THIS MAY INCUR A PENALTY.

BLOCKING

BLOCKING MAY BE PERFORMED ONCE BETWEEN TURNS THAT REQUIRE BRAKING. THE LEADING CAR MUST BE COMPLETELY CLEAR OF THE FOLLOWING CAR. THE BLOCKING MANEUVER MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE TURN BRAKING PHASE. THE SLIGHTEST CHANGE IN DIRECTION IS CLASSED AS A BLOCKING MANEUVER. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE LEADING CARS CHOICE OF DRIVING LINE THROUGH THE APPROACHING TURN. PERFORMING THE BLOCKING MANEUVER UNDER BRAKING MAY INCUR A PENALTY.

CONTACT

SLIGHT SIDE BY SIDE CONTACT (RUBBING) IS ACCEPTABLE BUT KEPT TO A MINIMUM. IF A DRIVER HAS FORCED A CAR TO LEAVE THE TRACK OR AS A FOLLOWING CAR BUMPS THE LEADING CAR AND GAINS THE POSITION THEY MUST RELINQUISH THE POSITION AT THE SOONEST SAFEST OPPORTUNITY WITHIN ONE COMPLETE CIRCUIT. FAILURE DO SO MAY INCURE A PENALTY.

CARS BEING LAPPED (BLUE FLAG)

A LAPPED DRIVER WILL MOVE OFF THE DRIVING LINE SAFELY TO ALLOW LEADING DRIVERS THROUGH AND NOT IMPEDE.

RECKLESS DRIVING MAY INCUR A BAN.

PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER ON AND OFF THE TRACK.
ABUSE OF ANY DISCRIPTION WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

THESE GUIDELINES ARE TO HELP EVERYONE ENJOY THE SERIOUS T-R-A-C RACING EXPERIENCE

Having said that l would like to organise two different series running each week, MODERN MONDAY and HISTORIC THURSDAY both in the evening the lobby will open at 18:45 GMT UK and the event will run from 19:00-21:00. The MODERN will have ABS and TC and the HISTORIC will be no driving aids as default or forced off. Please note l'm a ds4 phobic so as it's a sim steering wheels only.

Please Private Message me with any questions and PSN if of interest and l will
BIG SHOUT OUT TO WarriusZero FOR ALL HIS HELP

Last edited:
S1 MODERN MONDAY MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R SERIES
  • BARCELONA GP 10 LAPS-DATE 22/05/17
  • BRANDS HATCH GP 14 LAPS-DATE 29/05/17
  • IMOLA 11 LAPS-DATE 05/06/17
  • MONZA 10 LAPS-DATE 12/06/17
  • MUGELLO 10 LAPS-DATE 19/06/17
  • SPA 8 LAPS-DATE 26/06/17
  • VALLELUNGA ? LAPS-DATE 03/07/17
upload_2017-5-23_10-31-12.png

upload_2017-5-30_19-40-26.png

upload_2017-6-13_14-21-32.png

upload_2017-6-13_14-15-1.png

upload_2017-6-20_11-42-20.png

upload_2017-6-27_15-5-33.png

Last edited:
S1 HISTORIC THURSDAY ABARTH 595 SS S2 SERIES
  • BRANDS HATCH-INDY 23 LAPS-DATE 25/05/17
  • HIGHLAND-SHORT 22 LAPS-DATE 01/06/17
  • MAGIONE 14 LAPS-DATE 08/06/17
  • MONZA 1966 JUNIOR 20 LAPS-DATE 15/06/17
  • RED BULL RING-NATIONAL 20 LAPS-DATE 22/06/17
  • SILVERSTONE-NATIONAL 18 LAPS-DATE 29/06/17
  • VALLELUNGA-CLUB 21 LAPS-DATE 06/07/17

upload_2017-5-26_10-3-55.png

upload_2017-6-1_23-11-31.png

upload_2017-6-9_10-52-31.png

upload_2017-6-15_22-14-0.png

upload_2017-6-23_12-31-40.png

Last edited:
What if "fixed tune setup" option got enabled in a couple of weeks, what will you do with this series?! Will it continue or stop?
In my opinion, it would have made much more sense to run FACTOR series even with tuning allowed, and whenever the "fixed tune setup" option is here, you can switch it ON and everyone will be running in the same conditions!
So it's equal grounds for everyone at any given time, whether with tunes or without!

Well you say a couple of weeks, who knows? The cars that will be used for T-R-A-C have minimal tuning options so drivers who don't/can't tune will still be competitive. most of the cars already selected for F-A-C-T-O-R unfortunately have a lot more tuning required and as I have already done a lot of work with no tuning involved, IMO I think it best to just put that on hold and run T-R-A-C for a couple of weeks , well 1 season of 7 races and then if fixed setup has been enabled in between then great, can then go back to F-A-C-T-O-R for the next series.

Last edited:

TRACK CONDITION GREEN, TYRE WEAR 200% AND FUEL USAGE 100%
  • IMOLA ? LAPS-DATE 05/06/17
  • MONZA ? LAPS-DATE 12/06/17
  • MUGELLO ? LAPS-DATE 19/06/17
  • SPA ? LAPS-DATE 26/06/17
Hi, just to confirm I would like to be added to this and the abarth on Thursdays if possible. I will let you know if ever I cant make it. glad I caught you guys online it was good to meet everyone and get familiar with the race setup

Hi there,
If possible I'd like to sign up for the today's race, of course if it's not to late notice. :)

Psn id: TP-35

Thanks!

well that was frustrating... First race I prepared a nice strategy pitting late so didnt have to put alot of fuel in. Thinking there still was an obligatory pitstop during the race. I was confused because there is still a mention of 'pitting procedure' amongst the rules. Having studied the rules of the first series I thought pitting was still there. So although having had an awesome race with an awesome lap (1'10'3xx) I ended only third. No worries I thought let's see where we can go for race 2. But during race 2 I got disconnected. Still holding on and will try to rejoin for race 3.

o ye. great race 3. starting dead last managed to move quickly through the pack. did a 2'10'145 and was actually on a lap to go under 2'10 but i screwed the last corner... thanks Carlos for all the great work and time you put into it. Not easy with such a 3 wheeled vehicle the lobbies are. Highly appreciated.

THE HISTORIC AND MODERN​
TUNEDRACINGASSETT0CORSA

With custom lobbies now available l would like to organise and host a minimal tuned racing series with the aim of clean, close and fair racing. Each series would be a championship so points would be available but structured in keeping the standings as close as possible, extra points would be available for pole position in qualification and for the fastest lap in the races. The race series will be events with a predetermined car taking place on a different track each week involving 3 races.​

• 15 minutes qualification to decide 1st race grid position.
  • 1st race approx 25 minutes and results dictate 2nd race grid position.
  • Short break and establish 2nd race reverse grid.
  • 2nd race approx 25 minutes and results dictate 3rd race grid position.
  • 3rd race approx 25 minuets.
T-R-A-C members must sign up to GTPlanet and have a YouTube account linked to their PS4, a headset is preferred to aid communication although while racing chat to be kept to a minimum. ShareFactory video record time will need to be set to 60 minutes, this can be achieved via PS4 Settings, Sharing and Broadcasts and Length of Video Clip, Link with Other Services will provide access to your YouTube account. The races being 25 minutes means there will be plenty of time to push for some points, to encourage clean fair racing there will be PENALTY deductions for abusing track limits, causing collisions, the loss of race positions and not giving the gained position back. Fastest laps, racing incidents and complaints will need to be backed up by a ShareFactory video clip.​

PITTING PROCEDURE

THERE WILL BE NO RESETTING BACK TO PIT LANE, ACCESS TO THE PIT LANE WILL BE VIA THE CIRCUIT PIT ENTRY LANE ONLY AND UPON LEAVING THE PIT LANE AND ENTERING THE CIRCUIT THE EXIT LINE MUST NOT BE CROSSED.

TRACK LIMITS

A DRIVER THAT HAS 4 WHEELS OVER TRACK LIMITS HAS LEFT THE TRACK. CONSTANT ABUSE OF TRACK LIMITS TO GAIN AN ADVANTAGE MAY INCUR A PENALTY. A DRIVER THAT LEAVES THE TRACK MUST RE-ENTER IN A SAFE MANNER. THE OFF TRACK DRIVER CAN NOT EXPECT TO BE GIVEN ROOM BY ON TRACK CARS. THE OFF TRACK DRIVER MUST WAIT OR MAY DRIVE ADJACENT TO THE TRACK UNTIL SAFE TO RE-ENTER AND NOT CAUSE ANY DISRUPTION TO ANY ON TRACK TRAFFIC. UNSAFE RE-ENTRY MAY INCUR A PENALTY. A DRIVER THAT LEAVES THE TRACK AND GAINS A POSITION ADVANTAGE HAS TO RELINQUISH THE POSITION AT THE SOONEST SAFEST OPPORTUNITY WITHIN ONE COMPLETE CIRCUIT. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY INCUR A PENALTY.​

QUALIFICATION

EVENT QUALIFICATION DURATION WILL BE 15 MINUTES, PLAN A CLEAR TRACK AHEAD PRIOR TO COMPLETING A HOT LAP AND IF NOT ON A HOT LAP ALLOW FOLLOWING CARS COMPLETING A HOT LAP TO PASS UNHINDERED.

REVERSE GRID PROCEDURE

YOUTUBE VIDEO​

DRIVING LINE

THE CAR DEEMED TO BE LEADING HAS TRACK POSITION SO CAN CHOOSE THE DESIRED DRIVING LINE THROUGH A TURN UNHINDERED. FOR A CAR TO BE DEEMED LEADING IT NEEDS TO HAVE A MINIMUM OF A 1/3 OF A CAR LENGTH OVERLAP BEFORE THEIR TURNING PHASE BEGINS. IF THE FOLLOWING CAR HAS A MINIMUM OF A 2/3 OF A CAR LENGTH OVERLAP BEFORE THE TURNING PHASE BEGINS THEN ROOM MUST BE GIVEN BY BOTH CARS STICKING TO THERE CHOSEN SIDE OF THE TRACK THROUGH THE TURN. TO MISJUDGE THIS MAY INCUR A PENALTY.​

BLOCKING

BLOCKING MAY BE PERFORMED ONCE BETWEEN TURNS THAT REQUIRE BRAKING. THE LEADING CAR MUST BE COMPLETELY CLEAR OF THE FOLLOWING CAR. THE BLOCKING MANEUVER MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE TURN BRAKING PHASE. THE SLIGHTEST CHANGE IN DIRECTION IS CLASSED AS A BLOCKING MANEUVER. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE LEADING CARS CHOICE OF DRIVING LINE THROUGH THE APPROACHING TURN. PERFORMING THE BLOCKING MANEUVER UNDER BRAKING MAY INCUR A PENALTY.​

CONTACT

SLIGHT SIDE BY SIDE CONTACT (RUBBING) IS ACCEPTABLE BUT KEPT TO A MINIMUM. IF A DRIVER HAS FORCED A CAR TO LEAVE THE TRACK OR AS A FOLLOWING CAR BUMPS THE LEADING CAR AND GAINS THE POSITION THEY MUST RELINQUISH THE POSITION AT THE SOONEST SAFEST OPPORTUNITY WITHIN ONE COMPLETE CIRCUIT. FAILURE DO SO MAY INCURE A PENALTY.

THESE GUIDELINES ARE TO HELP EVERYONE ENJOY THE SERIOUS T-R-A-C RACING EXPERIENCE

Having said that l would like to organise two different series running each week, MODERN MONDAY and HISTORIC THURSDAY both in the evening the lobby will open at 18:45 GMT UK and the event will run from 19:00-21:00. The MODERN will have ABS and TC and the HISTORIC will be no driving aids as default or forced off. Please note l'm a ds4 phobic so as it's a sim steering wheels only.​

Please Private Message me with any questions and PSN if of interest and l will add.​

Looks Great ! Like to Join !

He
THE HISTORIC AND MODERN​
TUNEDRACINGASSETT0CORSA

With custom lobbies now available l would like to organise and host a minimal tuned racing series with the aim of clean, close and fair racing. Each series would be a championship so points would be available but structured in keeping the standings as close as possible, extra points would be available for pole position in qualification and for the fastest lap in the races. The race series will be events with a predetermined car taking place on a different track each week involving 3 races.​

• 15 minutes qualification to decide 1st race grid position.
  • 1st race approx 25 minutes and results dictate 2nd race grid position.
  • 2nd race approx 25 minutes and results dictate 3rd race grid position.
  • 3rd race approx 25 minuets.
T-R-A-C members must sign up to GTPlanet and have a YouTube account linked to their PS4, a headset is preferred to aid communication although while racing chat to be kept to a minimum. ShareFactory video record time will need to be set to 60 minutes, this can be achieved via PS4 Settings, Sharing and Broadcasts and Length of Video Clip, Link with Other Services will provide access to your YouTube account. The races being 25 minutes means there will be plenty of time to push for some points, to encourage clean fair racing there will be PENALTY deductions for abusing track limits, causing collisions, the loss of race positions and not giving the gained position back. Fastest laps, racing incidents and complaints will need to be backed up by a ShareFactory video clip.​

PITTING PROCEDURE

THERE WILL BE NO RESETTING BACK TO PIT LANE, ACCESS TO THE PIT LANE WILL BE VIA THE CIRCUIT PIT ENTRY LANE ONLY AND UPON LEAVING THE PIT LANE AND ENTERING THE CIRCUIT THE EXIT LINE MUST NOT BE CROSSED.

TRACK LIMITS

A DRIVER THAT HAS 4 WHEELS OVER TRACK LIMITS HAS LEFT THE TRACK. CONSTANT ABUSE OF TRACK LIMITS TO GAIN AN ADVANTAGE MAY INCUR A PENALTY. A DRIVER THAT LEAVES THE TRACK MUST RE-ENTER IN A SAFE MANNER. THE OFF TRACK DRIVER CAN NOT EXPECT TO BE GIVEN ROOM BY ON TRACK CARS. THE OFF TRACK DRIVER MUST WAIT OR MAY DRIVE ADJACENT TO THE TRACK UNTIL SAFE TO RE-ENTER AND NOT CAUSE ANY DISRUPTION TO ANY ON TRACK TRAFFIC. UNSAFE RE-ENTRY MAY INCUR A PENALTY. A DRIVER THAT LEAVES THE TRACK AND GAINS A POSITION ADVANTAGE HAS TO RELINQUISH THE POSITION AT THE SOONEST SAFEST OPPORTUNITY WITHIN ONE COMPLETE CIRCUIT. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY INCUR A PENALTY.​

QUALIFICATION

REVERSE GRID PROCEDURE

YOUTUBE VIDEO​

DRIVING LINE

THE CAR DEEMED TO BE LEADING HAS TRACK POSITION SO CAN CHOOSE THE DESIRED DRIVING LINE THROUGH A TURN UNHINDERED. FOR A CAR TO BE DEEMED LEADING IT NEEDS TO HAVE A MINIMUM OF A 1/3 OF A CAR LENGTH OVERLAP BEFORE THEIR TURNING PHASE BEGINS. IF THE FOLLOWING CAR HAS A MINIMUM OF A 2/3 OF A CAR LENGTH OVERLAP BEFORE THE TURNING PHASE BEGINS THEN ROOM MUST BE GIVEN BY BOTH CARS STICKING TO THERE CHOSEN SIDE OF THE TRACK THROUGH THE TURN. TO MISJUDGE THIS MAY INCUR A PENALTY.​

BLOCKING

BLOCKING MAY BE PERFORMED ONCE BETWEEN TURNS THAT REQUIRE BRAKING. THE LEADING CAR MUST BE COMPLETELY CLEAR OF THE FOLLOWING CAR. THE BLOCKING MANEUVER MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE TURN BRAKING PHASE. THE SLIGHTEST CHANGE IN DIRECTION IS CLASSED AS A BLOCKING MANEUVER. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE LEADING CARS CHOICE OF DRIVING LINE THROUGH THE APPROACHING TURN. PERFORMING THE BLOCKING MANEUVER UNDER BRAKING MAY INCUR A PENALTY.​

CONTACT

Having said that l would like to organise two different series running each week, MODERN MONDAY and HISTORIC THURSDAY both in the evening the lobby will open at 18:45 GMT UK and the event will run from 19:00-21:00. The MODERN will have ABS and TC and the HISTORIC will be no driving aids as default or forced off. Please note l'm a ds4 phobic so as it's a sim steering wheels only.​

Please Private Message me with any questions and PSN if of interest and l will add.​

hello I'm a friend of clean as I can . I'm looking to join , my psn is marshall-jm

Missed 1st race yesterday, so the gap from the 1st in championship is quite big now..
Anyways, started both races from very back, im very happy to finnish second race in 2nd, and third race 1st..
Should have practiced at least one lap..

See ya next week!!

Thanks for the race Folks, it was fun! Congrats to everyone and sorry for the bumps! :) I'll be out till end of next week, so some races I have to skip unfortunately. Good luck guys! :)

• Don-Mejillone
  • Carlos_Fanadgo
  • Clean_as_i_can
  • DKGuitarstar
  • Georgeagea
  • hagrid210800
  • ii_walshy_Xx
  • Junaid_SA
  • mightylieven #1
  • Rashid_spy
  • shorti62
  • vapourz
  • Warm_Beer_Ltw
  • xX-RickDJ-Xx
  • TP-35
  • mark1979 #1
  • Kulahmet
  • marshall-jm
  • rastaman234
View attachment 650148

View attachment 649241
  • IMOLA 11 LAPS-DATE 05/06/17
  • MONZA ? LAPS-DATE 12/06/17
  • MUGELLO ? LAPS-DATE 19/06/17
  • SPA ? LAPS-DATE 26/06/17
View attachment 648656

View attachment 650035

Hi Carlos,

Why am I not in the Mazda Rx7 Spirit R Championship standings ?

Greetz Don.

Last edited:
Back