T00L or A Perfect circle?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAkirax2004
  • 18 comments
  • 739 views

T00L or A perfect circle?

  • T00L. I like the oldschool.

    Votes: 10 41.7%
  • A perfect circle. I like the newschool.

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • T00l and A perfect circle both suck.

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Undecided.

    Votes: 6 25.0%

  • Total voters
    24
Messages
2,932
Since they are one and the same, what do you think is better?

I voted for T00L.
 
A Perfect Circle is a little more radio-friendly but TOOL has a better sound. I like them both though.
 
I like Them both quite a bit, but I would have to go with Tool. I am however liking A Perfect Circle more and more everyday. If anyone want's any info on A Perfect Circle, click on the link in my sig, for my fanclub.;)
 
Undecided.

I love both APC & Tool, can't tell my favourite among those two.
 
Tool. This changes every time I hear a song by one of them.

They both have very different sounds so it depends on the mood you're in. They really only share a lead singer in Keenan, and othe than that they're pretty different.
 
All about old school T00L. APC I can't really say I like them. Pretty much all I know is one song and the Fact that Reverend Manyard is the singer for them, which through my eyes brought them overnight success.
Now, I don't know how many Pantera fans out there, but what about one of Philip's side project Down?
 
Originally posted by miata13B
All about old school T00L. APC I can't really say I like them. Pretty much all I know is one song and the Fact that Reverend Manyard is the singer for them, which through my eyes brought them overnight success.
Now, I don't know how many Pantera fans out there, but what about one of Philip's side project Down?
I like Down quite a bit, as well as Superjoint Ritual, but this isn't the thread to discuss it. You should start a new thread to discuss them IMO. ;)
 
I'll have to agree with under18carbon here. They are both excellent bands with excellent music. It really is too hard to chose between them.
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
T00L,... hands down,... absolutely no questions asked.
Now I can see why my A Perfect Circle thread isn't doing very well. :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
this isn't the thread to discuss it. You should start a new thread to discuss them IMO. ;)
Personnally I was too lazy to start another thread that would waste more space on the server about Down or Pantera, so I decided to put it in this thread, considering the topic does have to deal with One singer and 2 bands. IMO, why don't you find someone else who cares :D
 
Originally posted by miata13B
Personnally I was too lazy to start another thread that would waste more space on the server about Down or Pantera, so I decided to put it in this thread, considering the topic does have to deal with One singer and 2 bands. IMO, why don't you find someone else who cares :D
Settle down man, I'm on your side. I'm just trying to uphold the GTP rules. I was just trying to help you out before a mod ****ed wit you.;)
 
i like tool a lil better but im not crazy about either on of them
 
Interesting.... The only thing that I thought Tool and APC had in common was Maynard (As Klos pointed out). I like Tool far better, but appreciate APC.
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Settle down man, I'm on your side. I'm just trying to uphold the GTP rules. I was just trying to help you out before a mod ****ed wit you.;)
Dude, sorry about that, I was having a bad day and stressed out, I didn't mean to single you out and rip into you. If you get to know me, you wouldn't have taken that to heart. Anyways, I have been here a bit, mods don't really mess with me. . . now with that been stated and the off-topic subject here, I have a mod talking to me :lol: again, sorry man, don't take everything I say to heart.
 
Depends on what kind of mood I'm in..sometimes I feel really hyper and love a good Tooling, but sometimes i'm just hanging out and A Perfect Circle fits best.
 
I love T00L. Clearly one of the best oldschool rockers in the early 90's :cool:
 
Back