• Thread starter phonypoly
  • 15 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada
On this planet or close by
Hello everyone, how are you all?
I haven't been here in a while.
If a similar thread already exists, please let me know.
Please add anything about the game you would like to see improved.
Thank you all.
This is my list so far:
1) Eradicate the unrealistic annoying and frustrating Engine Over-revving on all cars.
2) Make it possible for our credits to be returned from Auctions we no longer want to bid on (like in Forza 4), rather than having to wait till that Auction is complete.
3) Send a Notice /Alert message, to let us know how many more cars we may post at Auction.(or buy).
4) Make it possible for us to see a car's specs at Auction, without the need to click on it as we do now.
(Speed things up).
5) Make the Rewind Option "Manual" and not pre-set. (one click is too short and 2 clicks is too long).
6) If a Check Mark is missed during a race, allow us more time to Rewind and not have the black screen and then finding our car in last place and not been able to rewind.
7) Allow a Re-Start on Head to Head races.
8) Placing a check mark on the wheel's group, indicating the purchased wheel/s available for installation, rather than having to scroll through all 3 groups.
9) Allow the sale of cars to the game at 50% it's value. (like in Forza 4).
10(On wheel spins, allow us to choose 50% in credits of the value of the car we just won.
11)Having a quick option to message a player that's bidding on a car at Auction.(not the seller).
12)Add Parts Discount Boards. (50)
13)Lower the % we are charged from the sale of cars at Auction. (from the sale of a HE car at 5.5 mills buyout, the credits received are .... 764.375 less, from a 1.0 mills sale, we receive 104.375 less.)
14)Steady the Skill Points Counter, being all shaking makes me dizzy.
15)Teach the game (and the programmer) to count past 9.
16)The option for Size and Colors for the Waypoint/Brake Line, and also for Fonts.
17)Would be nice if the cars we win at Wheel Spins and Barn Finds were upgraded to the top of their class.
18)Allow the Drone to go 10-15 times higher (instead of just 8 feet off the ground).
19)If Upgrades are uninstalled, allow those Upgrades to still be available for that car for free. (I uninstalled S1 Upgrades on my BMW M3 HE to make it A800, I then placed it at Auction but it didn't sell, so after reclaiming it, I went to re-install the S1 tuning, but the upgrades were not free, those Upgrades were over 50k to buy.
20)Having the option to renew/re-post a car at Auction, without the need to reclaim it first.
21)Be able to look at my designs for that specific car only, and not having to scroll through 500+ designs (more than once to be sure), only to find out that I don't have a design for that car.
22)Be able to save a race video, so I may show some friends how Unbeatable-Unbelievable-Ridiculous-Pathetical and funny (phoney) the AI really is. Drivatars my S, I know an AI when I see it.
23)Highlite the whole selected window, instead of just a small vertical stripe (very confusing).
24)Give players the choice to choose whether we want our designs to be sold by other players (when selling cars at auction). (that is total BFS!)
25)No need to relocate a design/vinyl after it has been un-shared/shared.
..... to be continued ..

PS: I'm not asking for anyone's opinion on my list.
Add your own "to be improved" ideas or simply scroll to another thread. TY. :cheers:

As for: "The Best Of ""Someone's"" Knowledge", Someone else Knowledge, it's obviously (perhaps) better.? :dopey:
Being more sure of what we read is the "Key". :dunce:

Last edited:
I highly doubt Turn 10 pay as much attention to GTPlanet as they do their official forums.

In any case:
  1. Not going to happen, audio almost never gets patched as it's baked in to the core asset structure of the game.
  2. Would be nice but it looks like the Auction House was designed this way.
  3. Good idea.
  4. Would be nice but the current UI doesn't support it.
  5. Not going to happen.
  6. Not going to happen (but would be nice).
  7. Given the temporary nature of these races I'm sure there's a reason it hasn't been implemented already.
  8. UI changes like this rarely happen.
  9. Good idea.
  10. Good idea.
  11. Player Options > View Gamertag
  12. The first Horizon game had this but they've since preferred that you use Skill Points to get your discounts.
  13. Elaborate on this as to the best of my knowledge there isn't a "fee" for creating Auctions.

The option to sell cars to the game at 50% their value was available in the original game (on disc), as I found out by uninstalling the game and playing it (offline)with no updates. Also, all the HE cars were valued at 10.000.000crs.
So, by winning any HE cars (at wheel spins) that I already have, I was able to sell it right there at 5.000.000 each.
It might be worth it for anyone who has the hard copy (disc) of the game, to uninstall it and play it offline for a while.
Just make sure you set your network settings to be OFFLINE. Don't start the game unless you do that first or you will be prompted to update.
Buy some wheel spins too and HE cars will be won (eventually). :dopey:
BTW: All your progress acquired prior to uninstalling the game, will be there after you update the game.

Last edited:
The option to sell cars to the game at 50% their value was available in the original game (on disc), as I found out by uninstalling the game and playing it (offline)with no updates. Also, all the HE cars were valued at 10.000.000crs.
So, by winning any HE cars at wheel spins that I already have, I was able to sell it right there at 5.000.000 each.
It might be worth it for anyone who has the hard copy (disc) of the game, to uninstall it and play it offline for a while.
Just make sure you set your network settings to be OFFLINE. Don't start the game unless you do that first or you will be prompted to update.
Buy some wheel spins too and HE cars will be won (eventually). :dopey:

Yep that's how I made 140m off wheel spins when the game was like 2 weeks old. Set for life.

You might want to grow up a little. You asked a question, and got a very reasonable answer about it. A lot of people have problems here and there, but not sure why it warranted a thread like this. If you're really concerned about it, than these things should be brought up on the official forum, like @PJTierney alluded to. You're asking for T10 to improve the game, yet I doubt they even bother coming here for suggestions often, if at all.

Unbelievable! How hard it is for some people to read and understand what's written. :ouch:
I need to grow up? :lol:
Which part of what's written on my thread is difficult to understand?
Must be this part: :indiff:
"PS: I'm not asking for anyone's opinion on my list.
Add your own "to be improved" ideas or simply scroll to another thread. TY".

Doubting that no T10 Official looks at this site and/or it's content = Assuming.
Only an ... ASSumes !
Don't troll, scroll.

Last edited:
Unbelievable! How hard it is for some people to read and understand what's written. :ouch:
It looks like reading comprehension is your issue, not ours. Or you just don't understand that when you ask a question, you'll get an answer.

Yes, everything from your signature, to the way you reply to people really shows it.

Yet you don't get to dictate what people post and where they post it, so that little bit is irrelevant. Either way you literally asked, that's why you got that response.
Anyone reading this? You have no complaints about the game? :confused:

Last edited:

Doubting that no T10 Official looks at this site and/or it's content = Assuming.
Only an ... ASSumes !
Don't troll, scroll.

Yes, you need to grow up. And fast.

Only mods are allowed to critique your utterly ridiculous posts? Okay, how's this: locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back