T248 VS T300 Ferrari Integral Alcantara

• Thread starter AlexDB9
  • 7 comments
Greece
Salonica
I've been planning to get the T300 Ferrari Integral set and seeing the new T248 and that they are in the same price point, I want to ask which is better.

It's nice that the T248 has a display but what what I'm after is more about force feedback, smoothness and how the wheel and pedals feel and respond.

So which one you consider as better?

Last edited:
I've been planning to get the T300 Ferrari Integral set and seeing the new T248 and that they are in the same price point, I want to ask which is better.

It's nice that the T248 has a display but what what I'm after is more about force feedback, smoothness and how the wheel and pedals feel and respond.

So which one you consider as better?
If smoothness and detail is what you're after I personally would be saving a bit more and getting a Fanatec CSL DD.

At the very least I'd be waiting for detailed reviews on the T248 by someone like Barry from Sim Racing Garage before I even entertained the thought of buying that particular wheel.

So which one you consider as better
I have the T300 Alcantara bundle and it is a decent setup but I would no longer recommend it to anyone (I bet you can't find it in stock anywhere these days anyway so the price you see for out of stock items is likely irrelevant).

The T300 is a poorly built wheelbase with known reliability concerns and the pedals (whilst well made) are now 6 years old and feel dated in the light of load-cell offerings available today for not much more money.

Fanatec CSL DD would be where my recommendation lies these days.

As I already got the 599XX Evo Alcantara rim, I'm also getting the T300 wheel base and T-LCM pedals.

Are they good enough pedals compared to more premium ones?

Back