T300 Ferrari - Irregular gap on fixation

• Thread starter Trius1989
  • 5 comments
France
France
Hello,

I recently bought a T300 and received today a playseat to go with it.

While I was setting up the thing, I noticed that the fixation gap on the wheel is irregular.
Gap on the left is larger than gap on te right.
I tried to measure the gap from wheel to base to see if the wheel is not parallel and it don't seem to be the case.

Do you think it is a normal gap for those wheels?

Attachments

• Right.jpg
    Right.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Left.jpg
    Left.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 25
  • Center.jpg
    Center.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 26
Looks completely normal for a T300 to me. The gap round my 3yr old T300 is even more irregular than yours I'd say. It's just another example of the T300 not having the best build quality. If you look under the base you will probably find that the mounting holes are off centre as well.

Looks completely normal for a T300 to me. The gap round my 3yr old T300 is even more irregular than yours I'd say. It's just another example of the T300 not having the best build quality. If you look under the base you will probably find that the mounting holes are off centre as well.

Thanks for your reply, that is reassuring.
I also encountered the temperature issue with FFB. I am quite puzzled by these issues I never had with my G25. I should have waited a bit and bought at Fanatec

I upgraded the internal cooling fan which resolved the issue completely. The cheap $1 fan inside the unit failed after about a year so I replaced with something of higher quality and higher air flow. It is a bit noisier but I game with headphones anyway.

Last edited:
I upgraded the internal cooling fan which resolved the issue completely. The cheap $1 fan inside the unit failed after about a year so I replaced with something of higher quality and higher air flow. It is a bit noisier but I game with headphones anyway.

That’s a great idea. I also would like to do such modifications but it is a new wheel and it would crush the guarantee..

M
That’s a great idea. I also would like to do such modifications but it is a new wheel and it would crush the guarantee..
Make sure you enable the high or always on fan mode then, a friend has a T300 and has turned this on and no issues after many years.

Latest Posts

Back