t300 sr Problem

• Thread starter xrage
  • 9 comments
Netherlands
Zutphen
xrage
Lo,
I have the t300rs,

Since yesterday when I want to play with my ps4 the steering wheel keeps spinning and won't stop. I found a solution to turn the wheel all the way to the left and then turning the ps4 on. Then it works but the force feedback works just a little like it's almost not there. If have update it etc.. But nothing works. A friend of my have the same problems?
do you have any solution for this problem? It's now like I have a t100. :P

Last edited:
sounds like you might need to get a replacement.

One question: Did you set the switch on the base to PS4 mode?

I found a solution :

It recalibrates the wheel. The operation take about a minute and after the problem was solved for me.

So you have to :
- unplug the wheel from your PS4
- install last drivers on PC. Available here: http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index...pid=376&cid=15
- use the PS3 switch mode
- turn wheel completely to the left stop and plug the wheel on PC. Test windows can see it in control panel / game controllers.
- update the firmware with the driver (use the "update firmware" in your windows start menu / Thurstmaster / FFB Racing wheel folder)
- when updated, Test windows can see it in control panel / game controllers again.
- unplug the wheel
- unscrew and remove the wheel from the t300 base
- launch the TXRW_CalibMotor_v3_00.exe tool
- plug the T300 to your PC again
- launch the procedure (details in this PDF)
- OK message when calibration is done
- screw the wheel again
- switch to PS4 and plug it back to your console. It finally works!

You can download the EXE here : http://projectcars.club/wp-content/u...alibration.zip
Or just see the PDF here : http://projectcars.club/wp-content/u...alibration.pdf

Attachments

• T300_Motor_Calibration.zip
    2 MB · Views: 2,244
Last edited:
Sadly, no, it did not work for me. My problem looked exactly like yours, according to that video you posted in another thread just now.

The calibration tool I posted above actually could not complete the process — it begins, then stops after about 30 seconds as an error message about "overloading" (IIRC) is posted repeatedly to the program's error log. Out of options, I've given up on my T300. :(

Sadly, no, it did not work for me. My problem looked exactly like yours, according to that video you posted in another thread just now.

The calibration tool I posted above actually could not complete the process — it begins, then stops after about 30 seconds as an error message about "overloading" (IIRC) is posted repeatedly to the program's error log. Out of options, I've given up on my T300. :(

Hi Jordan, just curious wheat next step/options you are considering for replacing the T300?

The mixed reliability reviews for the T300 over the years really give me apprehension to purchase a TM product, but people that don’t have issues swear by them.

Hi Jordan, just curious wheat next step/options you are considering for replacing the T300?
I have moved on to the Thrustmaster T-GT, and I really like it.

The T300 was the second Thrustmaster wheel I've owned (the first being the T500, which I've had since early 2011 and it still works). This is the first problem I've had; otherwise I've been pleased with their quality. The T300's failure was disappointing — I really did love the way it felt — and it came at an inconvenient time for me, but it did not turn me off on the brand.

Back