T300+T-LCM loadcell problem, accelerator sometimes stuck at 100%

• Thread starter Klik
  • 8 comments
Denmark
Denmark
So now it started to happen much more ofteen, when i play GT sport my acceleration gets stuck to 100% even though im not touching the gas pedal.

The only fix is to unplug that pedal cable that goes to T300 wheelbase and plug it again. I have no idea what is the issue, if its tlcm pedals or wheelbase. I tried to clean pedals but still having the same issue.

So now it started to happen much more ofteen, when i play GT sport my acceleration gets stuck to 100% even though im not touching the gas pedal.

The only fix is to unplug that pedal cable that goes to T300 wheelbase and plug it again. I have no idea what is the issue, if its tlcm pedals or wheelbase. I tried to clean pedals but still having the same issue.
Is the firmware up to date on the wheelbase and pedals. That's where I always start my troubleshooting.

Is the firmware up to date on the wheelbase and pedals. That's where I always start my troubleshooting.
Well last time i updated firmware was 4 months ago. I dont think they released new one since then

Make sure that your T300 base is up to date with the latest firmware V31:
T300_CPL_FW_V31.png

More details here: https://ts.thrustmaster.com/downloa...T_LCM/T-LCM_RJ12-pedal_set_mode_detection.pdf

Hi did you ever find the reason behind this as I have a t-gt 2 with t-lcm pedals and my accelerator is doing the same thing on gt sport ps5…..either sticking full throttle or dropping off to 0%??

Dear All please check to PDF file. it happens coz, Firmware lost and you need to request "TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf" file from Thrustmaster support. if you share your e-mail also I can send you. I could not attach here coz file system.

I wrote you official guide about fixing the problem. Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedal Stuck happens coz, Firmware lost and you need to request "TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf" file from Thrustmaster support. if you share your e-mail also I can send you. I could not attach here coz file system.
or Please TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.PDF file extention name change as "TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf" and use it.
with my best regards
My E-MAIL: Mertoglu.mk@gmail.com

Problem:
The gas pedal of your T-LCM is working randomly, sometimes gets stuck at 50%, 100%. Disconnect
and reconnect solves the issue but temporarily only.
An update may be necessary. The following steps will help you in this task. Be sure to respect them.
• In case you think you are not able to perform these operations, please contact Support.
• In case you do not notice any improvement at the end of the procedure, please contact
Support.
1- Preparation:
a) Disconnect all your THRUSTMASTER devices
b) In case you have already installed the drivers for a TH8 or a T-LCM in your PC, go to step
d)
c) Go to the webpage https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/th8a-en/ to download
the driver package PACKAGE 2021_TH8RS_1 (for TH8). Install the package.
Restart your PC.
d) Drop the attached file TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf in the directory C:\ Program
Files\Guillemot\tmfwupdater\firmware
2- Connect the T-LCM in “boot mode”, for that:
Connect the USB cable to the back of the T-LCM. Press and hold the pairing button and
connect the USB cable to your computer.
The led should be off.
3- Perform the update
Open the TM Firmware Updater program
(available in the directory C:\Program Files\Guillemot\tmfwupdater\ as well)
The firmware version of your T-LCM appears in the “Device” window, and the new one (2.03) in
the “Firmware” window.
Click on “OK” to perform the update and follow instructions.
Click on “OK”. The firmware version in the “Device” window is now 2.03.
Close the program, your T-LCM is now up to date

Attachments

• T-LCM Bootloader Method.pdf
    332 KB · Views: 100
  • TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03 (1).PDF
    62.1 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Hello, what do you mean with "grounded" ?
I suspect being an Aussie you likely use the term "earthed" (like we do in the UK).

So that's it basically - connecting your rig to the earth. This can be done by utilising your home's electrical circuits (which are earthed) or by connecting to something that is earthed like a mains water pipe. This then prevents the build up of any static electricity in your rig which can in rare cases cause equipment to fail or not function correctly.

Back