T300RS Base + Stock Pedals, As is, Parts or Fix. [$50 Shipped US]For Sale 

sgohsixthree

SRM High Lord Dictator & Emperor Supreme
Premium
United States
CA
smcinnis
Maybe someone with more know-how than I can get these working, at the very least use them for parts. The base powers up, but does some funky repetitive spin to one side, I've been told it could potentially damage the rest of the base, but may be fixable. I've opened it up to swap the fan with my semi-functioning T300. I also tried replacing a spring that broke in the pedals, but couldn't get the potentiometer to line back up to get my system to recognize it. Actually, it was probably just me running out of patience. :lol:

Whats Included:
  • T300RS Base (PS4, PC)
  • T300 Pedals (no clutch)
  • Power Cable
What's not Included:
  • Wheel Rim
  • Mounting clamp
  • Some case screws maybe?
  • Anything that isn't specifically listed above
I have no need for these anymore. As is, you just pay for shipping to lower 48.

$50, Paypal preferred.

Maybe someone with more know-how than I can get these working, at the very least use them for parts. The base powers up, but does some funky repetitive spin to one side, I've been told it could potentially damage the rest of the base, but may be fixable. I've opened it up to swap the fan with my semi-functioning T300. I also tried replacing a spring that broke in the pedals, but couldn't get the potentiometer to line back up to get my system to recognize it. Actually, it was probably just me running out of patience. :lol:

Whats Included:
  • T300RS Base (PS4, PC)
  • T300 Pedals (no clutch)
  • Power Cable
What's not Included:
  • Wheel Rim
  • Mounting clamp
  • Some case screws maybe?
  • Anything that isn't specifically listed above
I have no need for these anymore. As is, you just pay for shipping to lower 48.

$50, Paypal preferred.
Possibly still available?

Back