T300RS calibrate setup in Project carsPS4 

• Thread starter gigio79
  • 2 comments
Italy
naples
gigiotto59
hello guys, I have been trying a lot of FBB setup with my T300RS and PS4, still issues. At this point I am sure that there is something wrong in the calibration procedures. I am italian and notified that translation in italian is different from english, it is possible also other languages translation are wrong. My question is " What is the right calibration"? The first one (100) do you have to turn the wheel on the anti clockwise or clockwise? or both? When do you push " save"? on the right, left or center?
The second calibration ( 900 ) how do you make it? Start from the center and turn 90 on the right or left? When do you reach 900 you save, is that right? After saving will you turn the wheel back to the center? Then you pass to the pedals setup, right? Please confirm if the procedure I wrote above is right, I am going crazy. Sorry for my english, is not my first language, hope is clear. Thanks for your help.

In Project cars T300RS is not fluid when turn right or left, is hard and imprecise, for example there is a very big difference when I play Driveclub, wheel is perfect, smooth, very precise in the corners and on the straight, it is a pleasure to use it, in project cars is a suffering.

Just set mine up today and yeah, very confusing at first until I watched this video.
OK, can't do utube. Just search how to Calibrate t300rs in project cars. Video by Mr Everything was helpful.

Last edited:
Just set mine up today and yeah, very confusing at first until I watched this video.
OK, can't do utube. Just search how to Calibrate t300rs in project cars. Video by Mr Everything was helpful.

Thanks for your answer, I spent time on youtube looking for videos, I am not able to realize where I make mistakes, of course not the settings beacuse I just copy the values. What I can tell you is that my T300RS is hard when I turn right and left, driving is not confortable, in other words is terrible, I don't know how solve the problem. I use the same wheel with driveclub and f1 2015 and is perfect, very good FBB, turns in the right ways, is not hard, is a pleasure to play.

Back