T300rs gt ko by the game ?

Spain
Spain
I have my steering wheel only 1 month, I bought it specifically for pc2 and for gt Sport, I have been testing it with gt6, pc1 and aseto and no problem. I was surprised that when I turned on the pc2 the steering wheel did not calibrate, which it does when you play to others like pc1, assetto, gt6 and when you turn on ps4. Today I was playing pc2 and suddenly I did some weird things like total loss ffb and stay turned to the left as if the address was broken, but suddenly the minute has suddenly turned off and the game told me to plug the knob . I unplugged everything and I turned the play on again ... and zas ..... surprise the steering wheel does not start ..... Has anyone else had the same thing? Is it a game thing that has punished me or is it simply the steering wheel that is broken? ....

I have my steering wheel only 1 month, I bought it specifically for pc2 and for gt Sport, I have been testing it with gt6, pc1 and aseto and no problem. I was surprised that when I turned on the pc2 the steering wheel did not calibrate, which it does when you play to others like pc1, assetto, gt6 and when you turn on ps4. Today I was playing pc2 and suddenly I did some weird things like total loss ffb and stay turned to the left as if the address was broken, but suddenly the minute has suddenly turned off and the game told me to plug the knob . I unplugged everything and I turned the play on again ... and zas ..... surprise the steering wheel does not start ..... Has anyone else had the same thing? Is it a game thing that has punished me or is it simply the steering wheel that is broken? ....
Are you plugging in the wheel before launching the game? The wheel should calibrate as soon as you plug it in, ideally on the PS4 home screen. Then launch the game. If it's not spinning round at all after you plug it in there might be an issue, yes. I'd recommend plugging into a PC if possible and updating the firmware, then try the PS4 again.

Are you plugging in the wheel before launching the game? The wheel should calibrate as soon as you plug it in, ideally on the PS4 home screen. Then launch the game. If it's not spinning round at all after you plug it in there might be an issue, yes. I'd recommend plugging into a PC if possible and updating the firmware, then try the PS4 again.
In that sense there is nothing to do since I updated it in pc only 2 weeks ago and when it is turned on the ps4 does the calibration. My question is if you should also calibrate when the game starts? Thing that did not and now after averse turned off suddenly, now no longer ignite ..... It could be that the base plate of the steering wheel or something internal is damaged by the lack of incompatibility with the game ... to that I mean ...

In that sense there is nothing to do since I updated it in pc only 2 weeks ago and when it is turned on the ps4 does the calibration. My question is if you should also calibrate when the game starts? Thing that did not and now after averse turned off suddenly, now no longer ignite ..... It could be that the base plate of the steering wheel or something internal is damaged by the lack of incompatibility with the game ... to that I mean ...

En ese sentido no hay nada que hacer ya que lo actualicé en pc hace sólo 2 semanas y cuando se enciende la ps4 hace el calibrado.
Mi pregunta es si debe calibrar también cuando se inicia el juego? Cosa que no hacía y ahora después de averse apagado se repente , ahora ya ni enciende.....
Puede ser que la placa base del volante o algo interno se dañe por la falta de incompatibilidad con el juego...a eso me refiero...
If you've already gone through the in game calibration settings then there's no need to do it again. As I say, if the wheel doesn't spin and calibrate as soon as you plug it into the console it's not sounding good. If you look online there is a package from Thrustmaster that I believe can resurrect your wheel (it's not the same as the firmware update) but tbh it doesn't sound good.

If you've already gone through the in game calibration settings then there's no need to do it again. As I say, if the wheel doesn't spin and calibrate as soon as you plug it into the console it's not sounding good. If you look online there is a package from Thrustmaster that I believe can resurrect your wheel (it's not the same as the firmware update) but tbh it doesn't sound good.
Thanks.... Í will contact thurstmaster support to ask about...
Con you please give me any Link?

Thanks.... Í will contact thurstmaster support to ask about...
Con you please give me any Link?
Try this:

I had a calibration problem where the wheel would smash itself to the left every time i plugged it in, and this tool helped me... although I had to run it every time I wanted to play and just ended up buying a new one.

EDIT: seems the links don't work. Google T300 calibration tool, you should find it.

Than
Try this:

I had a calibration problem where the wheel would smash itself to the left every time i plugged it in, and this tool helped me... although I had to run it every time I wanted to play and just ended up buying a new one.

EDIT: seems the links don't work. Google T300 calibration tool, you should find it.

Thanks...
Í will try...
But after you tell me sure í will contact to guaranty of thurstmaster

I always turn my PS4 on with the steering wheel (no DS4) before launching the game and I don't see any issue. Is there any difference if we launch the game and then plug the steering wheel?

I always turn my PS4 on with the steering wheel (no DS4) before launching the game and I don't see any issue. Is there any difference if we launch the game and then plug the steering wheel?
Well the first game often didn't work if you launched it first and then plugged in the wheel. Or rather, it wouldn't recognise the wheel being there. Same when you put the console into rest mode. Unsure about pCARS2 but out of habit I won't be trying.

that's how I do it... first connect everything and then turn on the PlayStation .... I have never had a problem until it has happened to me. I am now, it is true that it is only a month ago that I have the steering wheel but to see that no problem with the other games and with pc2 happens to me this makes me doubt, given the great number of problems that has the game .... I am of great tourism, but the truth is that pc2 seems very good to another level, ie as a simulator is great for ps4, but too many glitches already makes me suspicious of everything ...

How do you manage to do this?

The "PS" button on my T300 won't turn the PS4 on. I have to turn it on with the DS4.

Correct. I don't turn the PS4 with my steering wheel but with the steering wheel plugged in. I turn the console on with the console's ON/OFF button directly (DS4 disconnected) and as soon as it turns on it recognizes the steering wheel. Then I launch the game and after that I turn on my DS4.

I've noticed that sometimes the FFB evaporates on my G29 wheel. If I rebuild the database on my PS4, it comes back. You could try that - power on the PS4 and hold the power button for another 10 seconds. You will hear a 2nd bleep. You now get a series of safe mode options, one of which is to rebuild the PS4 database.

I don't have that issue with PC1

Latest Posts

Back