T300RS issues after patch 8

• Thread starter gigio79
  • 15 comments
Italy
naples
gigiotto59
Always problems with this game. After many updates the wheels were good, after patch 8 problems again. My T300RS FBB is too strong, it does not turn, is undriveable, some friends of mine have the same issue.
My question is " When they send out a patch, did they test before?" I hope they fix it soon, I spent a lot of money for Project cars and I am really tired.

Always problems with this game. After many updates the wheels were good, after patch 8 problems again. My T300RS FBB is too strong, it does not turn, is undriveable, some friends of mine have the same issue.
My question is " When they send out a patch, did they test before?" I hope they fix it soon, I spent a lot of money for Project cars and I am really tired.
Turn down the tyre force.

I suggest overall FFB 75%, then steering gain 1.0 (default for T300 is 2.0) and drop the tyre force down to 70-80%. No more clipping, good FFB.

I have had uncontrollable wheel FFB vibrations in all of the Renaults, I use a T500, its the only cars that have this issue,

Turn down the tyre force.

I suggest overall FFB 75%, then steering gain 1.0 (default for T300 is 2.0) and drop the tyre force down to 70-80%. No more clipping, good FFB.
I don't think I've ever changed the "Steering Gain", but I do happen to have FFB set at 75% and Tyre Force at 80% and I agree about the good FFB: it's the best I've tried so far.

Hi guys, I'm having mass issues with my T300rs. I keep losing the force feed back. It's just getting worse and worse to the point of basically none. Before I boot up the ps4, I have to run the wheel through the recalibrate the wheel test on pc every time to be able to get the force feed back, using these instructions http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...00RS-Self-Calibration-Issue-at-startup-solved

When our series practice started tonight, the feed back went weak. Then by the start of the practice race, my wheel had no force feed back. To the point of, I couldn't even turn a sweeping bend with out turning the wheel to its limit. Even then I hit the wall. When I first bought the wheel, it wasn't to bad, now it's just getting out of hand. Driving me nuts.

Do you think the wheel needs sending back? Or could there actually be a fix apart from the above link. Force feed back is set at 60. Latest update installed. To me the damn things stuffed. But would love to hear back off others please.

The wheel first stared off doing this, then it just went down hill fast.

Hi guys, I'm having mass issues with my T300rs. I keep losing the force feed back. It's just getting worse and worse to the point of basically none. Before I boot up the ps4, I have to run the wheel through the recalibrate the wheel test on pc every time to be able to get the force feed back, using these instructions http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...00RS-Self-Calibration-Issue-at-startup-solved

When our series practice started tonight, the feed back went weak. Then by the start of the practice race, my wheel had no force feed back. To the point of, I couldn't even turn a sweeping bend with out turning the wheel to its limit. Even then I hit the wall. When I first bought the wheel, it wasn't to bad, now it's just getting out of hand. Driving me nuts.

Do you think the wheel needs sending back? Or could there actually be a fix apart from the above link. Force feed back is set at 60. Latest update installed. To me the damn things stuffed. But would love to hear back off others please.

Id say its broken, when you had that rapid calibration going on it may have burnt out the motors, for some stupid reason no wheel has sufficient cooling and that's what hurts them long term,

Id say its broken, when you had that rapid calibration going on it may have burnt out the motors, for some stupid reason no wheel has sufficient cooling and that's what hurts them long term,
Thanks. I hope it's covered under warranty :scared:

Thanks. I hope it's covered under warranty :scared:

Should be, where did you get it from?

Also, if its not covered you can get better motors from Jaycar I believe, I dont know anyone who has done that with a T500/300 but I some fanatec guys have,

Mine did the same thing 3 weeks ago.
It was toast.Luckily I bought it at Costco,new one shipped within 4 days.

Mine did the same thing, it snapped and ended up breaking. I tried to return it but it was 2 months out of warranty. Dealing with Thrustmaster is brutal.

Thanks for the feed back. Maybe I should have just got a g29.
Should be, where did you get it from?

Also, if its not covered you can get better motors from Jaycar I believe, I dont know anyone who has done that with a T500/300 but I some fanatec guys have,
Hmm, that's an idea thanks.
I got mine off eBay new, 29 days ago. It has a 2 year warranty. I have contacted them, hope they hurry up and reply. I'm guessing i may miss out on our first series race.

I'm having fading FFB too but it's only on PS4, not PC (ETS2,ATS). Any ideas?

I'm having fading FFB too but it's only on PS4, not PC (ETS2,ATS). Any ideas?

I have heard of G29s having isolated problems with PS4 but not the Thrustmaster products,

Try unplugging it from the power and dont use it for 24 hours and see if that corrects the memory, if I have a blue screen disconnect I have had the same issue or no FFB at all, regardless of how many times I unplug it and reset it, it never corrects until I leave it for a long amount of time,

Back