T300RS loses FFB on GT5 after 28.00 firmware

• Thread starter leaves_2B
  • 3 comments
Taiwan
Taiwan
I hadn't got the Platinum trophy of GT5 so I sometimes turn it up and give the Red Bull X challenge a try.

But last week I found that my T300 RS loses most of the FFB (next to nothing) when playing GT5. (in PS3 mode ofcourse.)
I've played with it a couple of months ago and the wheel worked perfectly. The only difference is that I updated the base firmware to 28.00

Does anyone has the similar issue? Thanks.

I hadn't got the Platinum trophy of GT5 so I sometimes turn it up and give the Red Bull X challenge a try.

But last week I found that my T300 RS loses most of the FFB (next to nothing) when playing GT5. (in PS3 mode ofcourse.)
I've played with it a couple of months ago and the wheel worked perfectly. The only difference is that I updated the base firmware to 28.00

Does anyone has the similar issue? Thanks.
How long does it take to lose feedback? Immediately or after a period of time. If it is fine to start with and then loses feedback (after the fan kicks in) then it is likely overheating. To remedy that you need to lower the force feedback in the game settings (no idea if you can do that in GT5 though).

I've done back to back tests.

The wheel works normally on PS4 with GT SPORT, the force feedback is OK.

And then I want to take a rest, unplug the wheel, switch to PS3 mode, plug it into PS3, start the GT5.

Then DANG! The FFB is GONE.

I then plug the wheel to PS4, nothing happens. Everything normal.

So I have to just play GT SPORT.

That the whole story.

Back