T300rs wheel doesn't return to centre when coming out of corner/doing donut

• Thread starter Sylsomnia
  • 0 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom

Hi all, my Thrustmaster T300rs rumbles and all that, so force feedback is there in some ways, but when the tyres start to lose traction, the steering only becomes lighter, but doesn't spin towards opposite direction as it suppose to.​

It's almost funny, like when doing a donut, I can let the wheel go and the steering angle stays right there. Even if I stop and start the donut again in 1st gear, the tyre won't move, until I move the wheel again. Same with long corners, if I don't move the wheel back, it sticks to whatever the angle input is, regardless the speed.
I've tried the recommended 4-2 FF settings, along many different ones, like 5-1, 2-10, 6-2, etc. but none has worked. I even adjusted the DS sensitivity, but no change.
I thought the wheel is the issue, but with Assetto Corsa it's still works great. When I'm only doing half-donut, the wheel already spins the opposite way fast as it suppose to, also re-centre is great when coming out of corners, all that only on 50% FF.
It's a real shame, as I even got the PSVR2 mostly for GT7, and now the handling almost feel arcadey. I hope they fix this very soon.
Anyone else is experiencing this? Cheers

Last edited:
Back