T30RS Calibration issue!

• Thread starter itsalpey
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hey all,

My T300 has had better days right now.

It’s struggling on the auto calibration left-right-middle sequence. It turns left incredibly slow then zooms back right at full speed, then repeats.

I can get different sequence of calibration depending on my placement of the green board on the hall sensor mount. (Is there a 110% correct place to it for be placed? There’s some wiggle room)…

I’ve already replaced the Hall sensor mount as it was cracked on both screw holes (where the issue started).

All the button functions are recognised in game ect it’s just the FFB is funky.

I’ve got the latest firmware (34) and drivers installed.

I did read something about a magnet somewhere needs re-glueing? Does anyone have a detailed guide or instructions on that please?

If not, any other ideas are greatly appreciate!

Maybe this thread will help you. :)
FIXED this issue, I glued it.

Damn. That motor swap seems like a hassle lol.

I gave up for the night, went to put it back together and the black piece that goes over the motor spindle with the magnet in the other end just split into two pieces.

What are my options now? Try get one 3D printed? Fudge.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Shouldn't be the motor because it's still spinning, it might be the hall sensor cradle (not sure) but I recently purchased this incase my TX eventually goes the same way.View attachment 1244529
I've already replaced the Hall sensor mount, it still does the same. It goes limp left or right during calibration then goes the opposite way and smashing against the stops repeatedly.

I saw a similar fix on youtube - Apparently the inners rings come loose from the outside casing, and needs re-glueing. It's a fairly easy fix but I'd like a new motor just incase!

Is there an EXACT positioning for the hall sensor? As there's a good few mm of movement around when slightly loose (note the circles on the sensor around where the screws go, I can move the board to fit more in one circle or more in the other ect) and these 3D printed mounts aren't notched to force the sensor into one spot!

Ty

Back