T3PA Pro pedals vs. Fanatec CSL Elite on a Thrustmaster base?

Netherlands
Netherlands
HeyHey!!

My stock T300 RS pedals broke, so I am looking into getting new pedals.
Fanatec's CSL Elite pedals look very nice and the Loadcell sounds super promising, problem is, since I have a thrustmaster base they won't be compatible on PS4, which is kinda of a deal here because I like to play GT Sport and F1 with friends who only have ps4.

Now, the Thrustmaster T3PA Pro look nice aswell, but I heard they are slightly worse than the Fanatecs, but they will be compatible on both PC and PS4 without having to buy some stupidly expensive adapter (*looking over to drivehub*).

My question is, what would you guys do? Buy the slightly better Fanatecs and lose the PS4 compatibility or go for T3PA pedals which are compatible and will arrive faster?

Greetings,
Mark

Fanatec's CSL Elite pedals look very nice and the Loadcell sounds super promising
You mean CSL Elite LC pedals.
Now, the Thrustmaster T3PA Pro look nice aswell, but I heard they are slightly worse than the Fanatecs, but they will be compatible on both PC and PS4 without having to buy some stupidly expensive adapter (*looking over to drivehub*).
The CSL Elite LC pedals come with a usb cable and you do not need an adapter to play on PC.
You can try to find used CPX Adapter which will allow you to use T300 with CSL Elite LC pedals on PS4.

HeyHey!!

My stock T300 RS pedals broke, so I am looking into getting new pedals.
Fanatec's CSL Elite pedals look very nice and the Loadcell sounds super promising, problem is, since I have a thrustmaster base they won't be compatible on PS4, which is kinda of a deal here because I like to play GT Sport and F1 with friends who only have ps4.

My question is, what would you guys do? Buy the slightly better Fanatecs and lose the PS4 compatibility or go for T3PA pedals which are compatible and will arrive faster?

Greetings,
Mark
Or you could go for this set-up: https://www.ricmotech.com/Thrustmaster_T3PA_PRO_Load_Cell_Pedals_p/thr-t3paprolc.htm

FYI: The Drivehub is a very versatile piece of kit and well worth it's price for people wanting both PS4 and Xbox compatablity. It's certainly cheaper than buying a wheel for each system ;)

I have a T300, T3PA-PRO with Ricmotech load cell and now the CSL Elite Load Cell pedals. Still have both. If you can't find the CPX adapter, you will need the Drivehub in order to use the Fanatec pedals on the PS4. It costs less than 100 us and works perfectly.

After using both, I would highly recommend the CSL Elite with load cell over the Ricmotech, although the Ricmotech LC mod is pretty darn good. The CSL Elite is offering more pedal travel, more easily controlled, progressive braking power, and is built as solid as the Pro set, maybe more so. Cost wise it end up being almost even after you include the cost of the Drivehub.

Either option is an upgrade over regular T3PA-PRO pedals, but the reasons I listed above, for me, the Elite LC pedals are a better option. The T3PA-PRO with Ricmotech LC are about 80% of the Elite pedals.

Last edited:
Back