T500 rs PS4 what is going on?

Australia
Sydney
DJBLITKRIEG
Wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem> Calibrated wheel tried both setting 1080 and 940. Feels completely off, way too sensitive, almost 1 to 1 ratio. I have decreased the sensitivity. This is not something I would have expected.

Also no keyboard support, pretty bad considering the 12gb patch.

Im have same wheel on ps4 pro and no matter what settings I try it is way off compared to my settings on pc1. Getting poor feed back through wheel and now checking other drivers if there wheel settings and hoping to improve feel of car. Poor start to game for me.

I am hugely disappointed in how PCars2 feel with my T300. After 4h of playing about with settings from here and PCars forums I am left with a drive that has nothing in the first 25° or so then it comes in way too strong.

As a driving experience it is not a patch on Assetto Corsa and so far it is a real let down for me. The feeling of disappointment is only exacerbated by how brilliant most other areas are.

Have you guys updated its firmware through a PC ever? I am sorry to say ive noticed that the t500 is getting less and less ps4 support(dirt4 was the start for me)after years of loving my t500 I went to future proof myself while I had the spare cash and got a t300 on amazon for £150 now I use its base and the t5 peds

I am hugely disappointed in how PCars2 feel with my T300. After 4h of playing about with settings from here and PCars forums I am left with a drive that has nothing in the first 25° or so then it comes in way too strong.
Did you try changing the settings.
Flavour: RAW

Gain 75

Volume 50

Tone 66

FX 25

MSL 0.20

Steering deadzone 0

As a driving experience it is not a patch on Assetto Corsa and so far it is a real let down for me. The feeling of disappointment is only exacerbated by how brilliant most other areas are.
I have the same problem. The FFB feels so much worse than pCars 1 and I can't fix it no matter how many sliders I move.

I am getting a better feedback with tweaking my settings to
Raw
Gain 100
Volume 81
Tone 64
Fx 55
M S S 0.70

I was testing my T500 yesterday and my undestanding of the FFb is this:

Was using RAW
Gain- 55 to 60 (overall FFB strenght)
Volume- 75 to 80 ( wheight of the Wheel, more of this will give a tighter center, too much and you will use details)
Tone -15 ( this one is a little tricky, less means, more details from the road and less information on the slip (rear). More will give more slip information about the rear and less information on the road, bumps, etc... So if you wanna feel more wheight on the front use less tone.
Fx- 10 (to feel bumps, rumble stips, etc)
Spring - 0

I came to this values testing the KTM X-Bow, after i´ve tested the Jaguar and had to chage volume and tone.

I was testing my T500 yesterday and my undestanding of the FFb is this:

Was using RAW
Gain- 55 to 60 (overall FFB strenght)
Volume- 75 to 80 ( wheight of the Wheel, more of this will give a tighter center, too much and you will use details)
Tone -15 ( this one is a little tricky, less means, more details from the road and less information on the slip (rear). More will give more slip information about the rear and less information on the road, bumps, etc... So if you wanna feel more wheight on the front use less tone.
Fx- 10 (to feel bumps, rumble stips, etc)
Spring - 0

I came to this values testing the KTM X-Bow, after i´ve tested the Jaguar and had to chage volume and tone.
Hi :)

I'm looking into buying PC2 if and when the TM wheel issues are fully resolved.

I'm using T500RS with PS4 Pro - feels different to PC1, but I'm getting used to it (I never touched the settings on PC1 and haven't on PC2). Had some very good races yesterday so it must be feeling ok.

Latest Posts

Back