T500rs PS4 QUESTIONPS4 

• Thread starter GTP_Fangio
  • 8 comments
Portugal
Autodromo do Estoril
GTP_Fangio
Hi all,

Firstly i want to say i own both Project Cars 1(PC1) and Assetto Corsa(AC). FFB is crap in PC1 and very good in AC, especially with this T500rs. Because of what i have read in this comments i´m reluctant to buy this game and could use your advice.

So, how would you compare the FFB in PC2 to AC?

Can you drift ? Can you control the cars in the limit? Can you have this feeling through the wheel?

Do you recommend buying this game?

Any other comments are appreciated.

Thanks.

Yes, I can hold a drift and catch most slides using the T150.

I'd recommend buying, it's very immersive. The FFB feels smooth and natural to me in Raw setting.
It took me less than 30 minutes to get the feel I want.

I am an Assetto fan, but will not comment or compare the two.
They are two very different games, I will say Project Cars 2 is giving me more bang for the buck.

No one here drives with a T500rs to give some feedback on this questions?
i do mate, but am yet to find the right settings for a solid base feel in PC2...

Anyone have any ideas ?

Also, can anyone confirm if the T300 base is the same as the T500 ? If so, being able to use the same wheel settings for both ?

Thanks

i do mate, but am yet to find the right settings for a solid base feel in PC2...

Anyone have any ideas ?

Also, can anyone confirm if the T300 base is the same as the T500 ? If so, being able to use the same wheel settings for both ?

Thanks

Can confirm it is not the same.

I'm driving with a T500 on Project Cars 2 and apart from a few minor glitches I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I haven't bothered fiddling with any settings - seems fine to me after a bit of time to get used to it.

Some of the cars seem to have had a lot of attention with the result that the default setup works perfectly (Merc 300 SL) - others have been treated like a ginger step child (BMW 2002 SW).

There is lots to enjoy in the game so yes it is worth it imo. Note I haven't tried AC so can't comment further.

I have the T500RS myself on PC2, & I really enjoy the Ginetta Juniors on the wheel It's much more easier to handle and feels planted. But on PC1 I couldn't race them at all. Constantly would spin out. However when I moved up to the Ginetta Invite Event for the GT3 Ginetta I was spinning on every turn even with heated tyres. I can't seem to understand the balance on some cars. Some cars It feels so good. 720S, Juniors, 458 Feels really good on the wheel & I'm using the base FFB Settings I haven't played around with them at all. If anyone has any great settings to share for this wheel please let me know!

OP Defo get It you'll enjoy it. Big learning curve but still great.

I have the T500RS myself on PC2, & I really enjoy the Ginetta Juniors on the wheel It's much more easier to handle and feels planted. But on PC1 I couldn't race them at all. Constantly would spin out. However when I moved up to the Ginetta Invite Event for the GT3 Ginetta I was spinning on every turn even with heated tyres. I can't seem to understand the balance on some cars. Some cars It feels so good. 720S, Juniors, 458 Feels really good on the wheel & I'm using the base FFB Settings I haven't played around with them at all. If anyone has any great settings to share for this wheel please let me know!

OP Defo get It you'll enjoy it. Big learning curve but still great.
are you able to share your wheel settings ? i found that the stock settings were way too light, fiddled a bit and now its too heavy !

Back