T80 help

• Thread starter Benny44
  • 2 comments
Canada
Oak Bay, NB, Canada
Bic44
Hi everyone - I just bought a Thrustmaster T80 *ducks for cover*. Two reasons I bought it - I'm pretty broke but I managed a spare $50 for a barely used one and 2) I miss having a wheel, and I figured something is probably better than nothing. I used to have the DFGT, and I knew exactly what I was getting into when I got the T80. Anyway, that's my excuse - I'll buy a better wheel when i can. But for now - there's no setting for that particular one on PS3 (probably because of no force feedback), so I'm wondering what to use? Maybe just controller settings?

Also, the pedals seem high - I used to use left foot braking with my DFGT, but it actually hurts to hold my foot up above the brake. Also, I don't have the money for a playseat or anything like that - maybe there's a very simple DIY for the pedals I can't find that might put them at angle (maybe that'll help?). Basically, I'm just looking for suggestions so I can live with my T80 until I get something better. Thanks!

" But for now - there's no setting for that particular one on PS3 (probably because of no force feedback), so I'm wondering what to use? Maybe just controller settings? "
What are you asking.

PS: doesn't matter if you have a controller or a €10 or a €1000 wheel....as long as you are having fun playing.

knd
" But for now - there's no setting for that particular one on PS3 (probably because of no force feedback), so I'm wondering what to use? Maybe just controller settings? "
What are you asking.

PS: doesn't matter if you have a controller or a €10 or a €1000 wheel....as long as you are having fun playing.
I'm just wondering if changing any particular settings will help, ie: steering sensitivity. And yeah - fun is the only real reason we play.

Back