B blairdavid Messages 2 Australia Messages blairdavid Nov 4, 2013 #1 I am chasing a TA22 Celica and getting frustrated trawling through the used car market...does anyone have one to swap? Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
I am chasing a TA22 Celica and getting frustrated trawling through the used car market...does anyone have one to swap?
robbyboy21 (Banned) Messages 840 Here as ever be !! Messages robby2164 Nov 4, 2013 #2 Ta22 celica what that then ??
B blairdavid Messages 2 Australia Messages blairdavid Nov 5, 2013 #3 http://gran-turismo.wikia.com/wiki/Toyota_CELICA_1600GT_(TA22)_'70
AWOL 08 Messages 946 OI ! OI ! OI ! Messages AWOL_08 Nov 5, 2013 #4 blairdavid I am chasing a TA22 Celica and getting frustrated trawling through the used car market...does anyone have one to swap? Click to expand... Send FR to AWOL_08 I will give you one in a day or 2
blairdavid I am chasing a TA22 Celica and getting frustrated trawling through the used car market...does anyone have one to swap? Click to expand... Send FR to AWOL_08 I will give you one in a day or 2
robbyboy21 (Banned) Messages 840 Here as ever be !! Messages robby2164 Nov 6, 2013 #5 Well I got one in scarlett prominence as well so can have if like it
AWOL 08 Messages 946 OI ! OI ! OI ! Messages AWOL_08 Nov 7, 2013 #6 AWOL 08 Send FR to AWOL_08 I will give you one in a day or 2 Click to expand... White TA22 sent