Tackle a Great British Summer With Latest Forza Horizon 4 Seasonal Events

A pointless and lazy addition by T10. The top doesn't come down outside of Forzavista. Very handy. Same with the Honda S2000 '03 that we're getting. Already have the CR from '09. Another redundant car. The Vantage is nice though.
Must admit, I'm not overly impressed with the DLC so far for Horizon 4. Outside of maybe 4 or 5 cars, the rest have been meh to rubbish. I mean, Deberti Mustang and Silverado. Or Gymkhana crap. Couldn't they get something more exciting?

I was hoping we would get more British cars being based there, yet there isn't even a single Rover in the game.

2003 S2000 is the version the community was requesting.
Since all body kits were deleted in the S2000 CR, there was a user requesting an old model.
Not at least meaningless garbage like McLaren 650S Spider.

Couldn't they get something more exciting?
That, I think you will find, is completely subjective. Though I agree with you on some of the DLC. I personally take great issue with the 650s spyder. I'm getting GT5/6 vibes from it and it even has the same bodykit at the standard car. Did they even try? They could at least leave the roof down.

Dear T10, please don't make a habit of doing that.

I would prefer a 2000 S2000, but an '03 will work.
Probably the most interesting addition so far for me, but then I can't be bothered to actually buy the game yet. I figure I'll see more dlc before deciding which version to buy, currently looking like I'll go plain jane.

Speaking of unnecessary DLC duplicates, I wouldn't mind an Eagle Low Drag GT alongside the 2 E-Types in the game already.

They should have known it's insulting if not malicious to put a spider version of a car in a game, when you don't have to; then make it so the top can't come down.

Alot of people paid, real money, upfront for these cars.

A pointless and lazy addition by T10. The top doesn't come down outside of Forzavista. Very handy. Same with the Honda S2000 '03 that we're getting. Already have the CR from '09. Another redundant car. The Vantage is nice though.
Must admit, I'm not overly impressed with the DLC so far for Horizon 4. Outside of maybe 4 or 5 cars, the rest have been meh to rubbish. I mean, Deberti Mustang and Silverado. Or Gymkhana crap. Couldn't they get something more exciting?

I am so glad that someone else agrees with me on the 650S Spyder and S2000s. It’s really a waste of car. I just don’t know why you can’t remove or put on the tops on a lot of the cars in-game. The Corvette C7 Z06, the ‘78 Firebird/TA, Miata MX5 (1st gen), the Agera, the Regera, and other cars. I think it’s a good idea for an open-world racer. “Midnight Club: LA” let’s the player why not Playground Games?

Said this before, bet you we're getting a Bugatti Chiron with a sunroof or something. And of course the sunroof won't work.

Back