Tactical Gaming looking for all drivers

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 5' started by sinmagic, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinmagic

sinmagic

Looking for a clan/community? Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe, to share interests in teamwork and tactics. Join our 2000+ members at TacticalGaming.net. We support both US and UK timezones. If you decide to check us out and register, use my gamertag (sinmagic) as a reference, and if not feel free to add me on XBox Live to race with anyway!

What does Tactical Gaming have to offer?
    As previously stated, we are heavily based off the Military and thus are very efficient and organized. This is something we are very proud of. With our squad based system it ensures that no member is forgotten or left behind, every member is taken care of accordingly via our Chain of Command. With this system it also gives us the opportunity to reward members for a variety of things such as the following: Good conduct, Volunteering, Contributing, and many, many others. We find with these awards that it give our members an incentive to achieve and go above and beyond the call of duty. For the more advanced players or those wishing to further their skills as a player we offer training sessions, competitive matches and inter-clan tournaments/scrimmages often giving you the chance to win prizes, participate in private Beta's for upcoming titles, and exclusive access to many top game-developers to give feedback and suggestions on new products. Plus exclusive access to our private Teamspeak!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
  2. GTracer38

GTracer38

As much as I would to be a part of this, I struggle to get to UK and US time zones due to school. Sounds pretty good, though.

3. FordGTGuy

FordGTGuy

Wish I could get into stuff like this but I always find myself jumping for game to game and not being able to hold interest long enough to run in a league. However good luck to your league and hopefully you get a good community and have some fun races.

If you guys ever do some community races you should post here and I'm sure a few of us, including me, would jump in and have fun with you guys.

4. sinmagic

sinmagic

We meet up twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and whenever in between. When are you normally available? If you haven't already, check out our website, or feel free to add me on Live and I can answer any questions you might have. The community we have going is great, got some good guys who love to get together, race clean, and above all else have fun!

A community race is a great idea, and I'll pass that up the chain to see what we can do. One of the best parts about TG is we support many, many franchises across all consoles and PC. So you would have lots of choices and squads to be apart of, with focuses on both casual and competitive play depending on what you want. Check out the TG website and see what you think, or add me on Live and I can help answer any questions you might have.

5. TG Frost

TG Frost

You know, We support allot of games Such as Titanfall Minecraft Battlefield CoD Halo and many many more if you get bored then just transfer to a new game

6. GTracer38

GTracer38

I should have clarified my post. Because I live in Australia, races that have a UK or US time zone generally make it so I will have to race at a ridiculous time or night/morning or whilst I am at school.

Also, weekends are usually taken up by karting so they are not really good me either.
    I am usually on between 7 and 10pm AEST/AEDST on most nights. Occasionally I will be on between 1pm and 5pm but not often.

However, I will check out the website to see if I can do anything because it does sound good. :)

7. sinmagic

sinmagic

Sounds good man, and if you have any friends who want a place to race tell them about us!

8. GTracer38

GTracer38

Sorry about the delay, I have been busy with family in hospital etc...
    Anyway, I just registered so I will check it out if I am approved ;)

9. sinmagic

sinmagic

Sounds good. I've been away for a bit so I just now saw your message. Are you still interested in joing TG?

TG is still looking for racers of all skill levels. If anyone else is interested point your attention to... tacticalgaming.net/hq/

10. GTracer38

GTracer38

Yes, but I can't until I get my laptop back. IPad won't download that test thing.

11. sinmagic

sinmagic

That's cool man. We are here when you're ready!

Mod edit:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.