Tadakichi's chrome marketplace-Trade stuff for chrome!*TAKING OFFERS*

  • Thread starter Thread starter xTADAKICHIx
  • 56 comments
  • 2,828 views
No problem. Post some offers, people! I'm just getting started. Chances are your offer will be accepted.
 
Can still trade some more tonight. Don't hesitate to offer.
 
have suzuki escudo, but dont really want chrome, u have any mattes of other cars for trade?????
 
Hey, i can trade in a few hours, Ferrari F40 for 5 chromes
 
Escudo-Nah, I'm trying to keep my trade slots open
F40-Sounds good. 5 chromes will take a little while to get, but otherwise fine.
 
Alright, I'll put you down in the pending section Jebon. Its 5AM here, so I'm gonna get some sleep. I'll post when I wake up and change the thread back to trading now.
 
Woke up, replied to some pm's, added people to the pending trades list, and I'm all ready to start trading again.

Yeah that sounds good nicocarrre.
 
Offer some paints. 5 mattes for 2 chromes? Sounds good right?
 
Still looking for mattes, I can trade right away...
 
Bump again. The marketplace is boring today.
 
Have a bump on me bud (you want that matte dark red - you have a car list)?
 
In like 15 mins. Is that ok?
 
Well Im going to be trading soon for something else so do I have to wait a day to trade you? Could I trade you from another account maybe? Sorry I'm a noob
 
Added my garage, carlos. See if anything interests you.
 
Updated car list. Still looking for lots of cars.
 
You still didn't accept my friend request mate.
 
-S2000 GT1 (The premium one. Just go buy it!)
-1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer

I'm willing to get you these two cars. For 5 chromes each? or 5 chromes and a 4 mattes paint chips(if you're willing to trade some mattes)
 
Hello sir! Were you still looking for the Tesla roadster?

If so, would you be willing to swap for two Chrome chips?

Also: are you available for trade 27 Jan? (I've already got a trade pending today.)
 
-Toyota 7 Race Car
5 chrome
 
Back