Tag type # restrictions

France
Brittany
Maskass29
Hi,

the followed Tag Types are curious I think.
I can't use Renault 8 Gordini 66 in a #road car event but it's possible using the Aston Vulcan 16'...

#race car to #Road Car ?
Renault R8 Gordini 66'

#Road car to #Race Car ?
Aston Vulcan 16'

#Professionally Tuned to #Road Car ?
Nismo 400R 96'

Have you noticed other examples ?
Do you think it could be fix by PD in a future update ?

Degemer mat!

You can see the tags of the cars when you buy it (as far as I remember).
Based of this, you can use the car in specifics races: FF, MR, race car, road car, classic, etc.

Some choices might be "curious", but yes the Gord' is a definitly a race car (in '66) and the Vulcan is a road car, for sure.

Hi,

I can't use Renault 8 Gordini 66 in a #road car event but it's possible using the Aston Vulcan 16'...

#race car to #Road Car ?
Renault R8 Gordini 66'

#Road car to #Race Car ?
Aston Vulcan 16'

Nismo 400R 96'

The nismo is absolutely a tuned car

Now if there is any that should be debated, it's some of the VGT's

Mini VGT should be a #road car
Ferrari VGT should be a #race car
The VW VGT's should be #road cars
The Mitsubishi VGT maaaaybe should've been a #road car
The Subaru VGT should've been nuked from existence a #road car - especially since it has sport medium tyres stock
The first Peugeot VGT should've been tagged a #road car too.

And don't get me started on how many of them should have has Gr class variants, but I've already mentioned my gripes with that elsewhere in these forums :lol:

Hi,

#race car to #Road Car ?
Renault R8 Gordini 66'

#Road car to #Race Car ?
Aston Vulcan 16'

Nismo 400R 96'

R8 Gordini is a tuned up version of a car with the purpose (and succes) of winning races.
It is a #race car

Aston Martin Vulcan is a pretty expensive base performance car for road usage.
It is a #road car

Nismo is the tuning facility behind Nissan. They either do road cars or race cars.
As the Nismo 400R is not actually a race car, of course it is a #professionally tuned car.

There is no error in these tags to me.

Aston Martin Vulcan is a pretty expensive base performance car for road usage.
It is a #road car
To be fair, the standard Vulcan isn't road legal - nor is it a race car.

And the R8 Gordini is homologated for road use, although I don't know if the precise car in GT is a competition model or not.

To be fair, the standard Vulcan isn't road legal - nor is it a race car.

And the R8 Gordini is homologated for road use, although I don't know if the precise car in GT is a competition model or not.
The performance of the R8 is indicating it is the race version, as I read the information. Almost double the power compared to the road version.

About the Vulcan I didnt know that, but at the same time it is not a profesionally tuned car.
According to wiki, there is an option to make it road legal, and as far as the game categories allow, this seems to be the best fir.

The performance of the R8 is indicating it is the race version, as I read the information. Almost double the power compared to the road version.
100hp is standard power for an R8 Gordini facelift.
About the Vulcan I didnt know that, but at the same time it is not a profesionally tuned car.
According to wiki, there is an option to make it road legal, and as far as the game categories allow, this seems to be the best fir.
That's somewhat overstating it.

There's one roadgoing Vulcan, made by RML and it's extensively modified. The Vulcan in GT is unequivocally not that car.

It's a track-only car, for which GT has no category, same as the F-XX K which is also not road legal and listed as a road car.

Back