Taiga's Gallery | 19.4 919 Hybrid

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 12 comments
I got GT Sport a few days ago and I can't put photomode/scapes down, it's amazing.
I go wow when I look at photos on the forum. Everything looks so great, whoever who came up with the idea of including real life scenery and creating a lighting engine to operate within the game is a genius.
It all works so well. I am in love again.​

Here's the rest of the set from my first shoot!

by Jaden Low, on Flickr

Ultimate
by Jaden Low, on Flickr

Excellent work on your latest shots. I especially like the tones and atmosphere in the 1st Huracan shot :) 👍

Yeah, you'll need a bit of time to adjust to the new stuff, but I'm sure you'll get into the groove quickly. 👍 And... Wow, I love the toning in the first shot!

NP
Yeah, you'll need a bit of time to adjust to the new stuff, but I'm sure you'll get into the groove quickly. 👍 And... Wow, I love the toning in the first shot!

Thanks! The only gripe I have is that you aren't able to walk around freely in photomode/scape anymore. But I'll trade that for the photorealism of scape.

Excellent work on your latest shots. I especially like the tones and atmosphere in the 1st Huracan shot :) 👍

Thanks, at1503! I really liked how the Huracan shot turned out too.

Here's a one more for an upcoming set:
(man I can't keep my hands of scapes, it's really really fun!)

Both toning and atmosphere are outstanding in the first shot. Also love the contrast levels and softer lighting. The LM55 photos are very clean, as well - I'm particularly liking the exposure and reflection in the third shot. 👍

Latest Posts

Back