Take a look in my garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT-Hunter
  • 14 comments
  • 531 views
Messages
192
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Blod_Jack1 - P-PowerSlide-S
Is there anything you can use ?
I trade anything just let me know.

Edit : link : http://www.mygranturismo.net/8984
Im looking for :

Colour X1 - white
What you can come up with ?


!-Post-!
!-No PM-!

Trading from tomorow
SLOTS:

5 : NONE
6 : NONE
7 : NONE
8 : NONE
 
Last edited:
Any one ?
 
your list aint working, go to home then scroll down and on the right hand side you will see a link saying share your garage to the world, click that and it will give you a link to display.
 
now it shut work
 
countach LP400 for your scuderia?
 
Are you interested in any color X1 besides white? I can trade at reset today.
 
phil bell no thanks.

boeshunter yes. But cant trade before 1AM tomorow
 
phil bell no thanks.

boeshunter yes. But cant trade before 1AM tomorow

I have no idea when 1am is in Denmark, what is that in relation to GMT?
 
In aboudt 10 hours from now.
 
In aboudt 10 hours from now.

Ahh... cool, that's at reset today.

I'll trade you a colored X1 for your Audi R8 '01 I have light blue, yellow, matte black, or purple.
 
You have an X1 Dark Green (0 miles) if so I can do trade you an X1 White 0 miles at reset tonight
 
Hmm (GMT Is +1 one of my friends just told me)
The yellow sounds cool.
 
Hmm (GMT Is +1 one of my friends just told me)
The yellow sounds cool.

I'll send you pm with my psn accounts to use.
 
Okay sounds nice.
 
Back