Take your pick

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChOs3n
  • 13 comments
  • 593 views
Messages
495
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2
Availible to trade

Renault 5 Turbo 80 (Tuned)
picture.php

picture.php



Spoon CR-Z (Tuned) Paint ( GT Fluorescence 001-c)
picture.php



Autobianchi A112 Abrath 79 (Tuned)
picture.php


FT-86 G Sports Concept

picture.php



G37

picture.php


Also looking to trade these

5 Chrome or Matte paints


5 MCs + 5 Horns



I am looking for

Tickets i dont have
Any car that i dont have LM,RM No basic road cars
Matte or Chrome Paints (rare)
Check my Garage and items in my signature
 
Last edited:
I can make deal 5mc+5paints+5horns+some random gears(Just name what you need)for your Renault 5 Turbo 80 (Tuned)
 
ok pm sent
 
Last edited:
JK83 +1 Great fast trade thank you
 
I can give a classic or modern muscle car ticket for the cr-z?
 
What do u want for the blue car
 
Tickets i dont have
Any car that i dont have LM,RM No basic road cars
Matte or Chrome Paints (rare)
Check my Garage and items in my signature

V8 Rumble asked first
 
Can trade at 12 gmt can you wait ?

No problem I can wait. I can send first before reset. what should I send fr to? and which ticket would you like?

I'll log on in a few minutes.
 
No problem I can wait. I can send first before reset. what should I send fr to? and which ticket would you like?

I'll log on in a few minutes.

Thanks i would like modern muscle

I have
Rally Base
Historic Rally
Classic Muscle
 
car send ticket recieved +1 trader V8 Rumble
thank you
 
Darn :( I liked that CR-Z :( oh well. Great paint for the car by the way
 
i still have it ;) and can trade at 12 gmt
new cars will be painted and added tonight


FT 86G & G37 Added
 
Last edited:
Back