Taking on the Nurburgring in a Zonda R

  • Thread starter Thread starter R_Riders
  • 1 comments
  • 686 views
Messages
175
Well, after thinking about it, I've decided to show a lap I've done around the Nurburgring nordschleife using the Zonda R, with Racing soft tires, with the only aids being ABS at 1.

The actual lap being 6.33.492, I'll post a picture to prove it a little later, but for now the video.

The other thing I forgot to bring up in the video description is that I had turned off all the displays and went off on what I saw in the cockpit view since I found the displays then and there to be too distracting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOZZxuZJ8UE

And well, that's that for now.
 
Last edited:
Well, after thinking about it, I've decided to show a lap I've done around the Nurburgring nordschleife using the Zonda R, with Racing soft tires, with the only aids being ABS at 1.

The actual lap being 6.33.492, I'll post a picture to prove it a little later, but for now the video.

The other thing I forgot to bring up in the video description is that I had turned off all the displays and went off on what I saw in the cockpit view since I found the displays then and there to be too distracting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOZZxuZJ8UE

And well, that's that for now.

you got that Zonda under control mate, i'm racin at Nurburgring right now got 300SL ,wet event
 
Back