takumai,s 86 in kaido battle 2, TRIBUTE video

  • Thread starter Thread starter nissandrifter
  • 12 comments
  • 724 views
Worked fine for me, nice way to link it from the actual scene. Although yeah, some of your drifting was a bit dodgy but mainly it was from exiting the corners. But there was more bad than good, nice work.

Ps what was the spec of the car in the video?
 
Why don't they bring this game to the U.S.? It looks so cool. :grumpy: Very nice video though. 👍
 
kx125z
Why don't they bring this game to the U.S.? It looks so cool. :grumpy: Very nice video though. 👍

I dunno, every time I play this game I get so far into it and then sorta loose interest. Although maybe the video has inspired me slightly to play it some more. It is a pretty decent game though with a pretty nice car selection.
 
Race Idiot
Ps what was the spec of the car in the video

sorry I dont know japanese, but I can talk you the displacement and rpm


displacement 1587

max power rpm 8400
max torque 6800
 
Ok it's working now.

edt ~ Freaking cool!

I want that game. :grumpy:
 
Slick transition to ingame footage. I may have to get me this game.
 
nissandrifter
sorry I dont know japanese, but I can talk you the displacement and rpm


displacement 1587

max power rpm 8400
max torque 6800

I mean what leve engine/exaust/suspension etc, that part is all in english.

Integra Type R
Ok it's working now.

edt ~ Freaking cool!

I want that game. :grumpy:

It's not relased in the US so you'd need to get an imported copy, but it's made by Genki so it's kinda the Mountain Racing version of TXR3.
 
Race Idiot
mean what leve engine/exaust/suspension etc, that part is all in english.

o ok

engine
kg 862
km 7.652

engine s level 8
muffler s level 8
turbo kit n/a
air cleaner level 5
cooling module level 5

transmission:evel 5
clutch:level 5
lsd 1.5way:level 5
suspension:level 5
brake :evel 5
 
Wow, I never got to the point of getting a level 5 LSD.
 
Race Idiot
It's not relased in the US so you'd need to get an imported copy, but it's made by Genki so it's kinda the Mountain Racing version of TXR3.


If I got an imported copy, could I play it using a swap disc? I was thinking of getting one of those anyway.

Mountain Racing TXR3? Sounds good to me. :D
 
In TXR3, the car would kind of straighten itself out which made it sort of difficult to pull of long drifts.That annoying feature isn't in KB2 is it? And also, if I like txr and drifting , will I like this game enough to get my ps2 chipped. That video makes me want this just as bad as gt4. :grumpy:
 
Back